Discovery Cove Question.

stal

DIS Veteran
Hi, I have a friend who is looking into taking her daughter whose 15 to discovery cove. She can't afford 2 tickets, but can she buy one for her daughter and go in the park, but not doing anything, just watch?

Or will she have to buy a seperate ticket?

Thanks.

She will have to buy a ticket, although she can purchase a cheaper ticket that does not include dolphin swim.

Last summer we visited DC. We had a swim and a non-swim ticket. If I remember correctly the non-swimmer ticket was not much cheaper than the swimmer.

Price with Dolphin swim is $229 plus tax, the price without Dolphin swim is $129 plus tax.
If I remember correctly the non-swimmer ticket was not much cheaper than the swimmer.
I think your memory is playing tricks on you LOL ;) . For a day in DC ( without swim) 7 days at SW and a pretty decent meal $129 isn't a bad price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter