Discovery Cove Radio Promo?

Queenofthecastle

<font color=red>I may be the Queen, but the Tag Fa
There is a Radio Promo button located on DC's official home page. There's also a place where you can enter a promo code...

Does anyone out there know anything about this?

Thanks!

Q

You can use the code: WLOQ http://www.wloq.com/contests.shtml

Your "WLOQ Promotional" package includes:

(1) The Dolphin swim package ($199 plus tax) includes:
Dolphin swim experience
Unlimited access to all swim and snorkeling areas and the aviary
A freshly prepared meal
Use of a mask, snorkel, swim vest/wetsuit, fins, towel, locker, beach chairs, etc.
Self-parking
(2) A non-dolphin swim package ($99 plus tax) is available for guests who do not wish to participate in a dolphin swim experience, but would like to enjoy the regular activities and amenities.

*Promotional packages do not include the seven-day SeaWorld Orlando pass. To receive the promotional discount, your Discovery Cove reservation and visit date must be completed between April 21 and June 15, 2003. Regular admission prices are $229 plus tax for the dolphin swim package, and $129 plus tax for the non-dolphin swim package. A dolphin swim reservation must be made in order to book a non-dolphin swim package. Regular admission rates will apply if visit date is booked after June 15, 2003. Availability is limited and prices are subject to change.

karin037 - Wow, thank you so much you are AWESOME with a capital A !!!

Q

My husband just made Discovery Cove reservations two days ago (for our family of 3) without the promo. I just called them just now and kindly begged them to apply this code to our existing reservation. They credited $95.85 to our credit card -- okay, so they did question how someone from Canada knew about this promo... but they were terrific.

More money to spend at Emeril's! :)

The boards are terrific -- thank you everyone for helping me plan my family trip and save money doing it!

Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter