• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DisDads go to the movies.

Not sure about Norm's quote without looking it up..

And Fast and Furious films are verboten!!! Don't go bringing no Vin Diesel around here unless it's Saving Private Ryan.
What??? I thought there weren't any rules???? Now there are???

I cheated. Untouchables.

With all this excitement, I need to go have my pacemaker checked.

I know we're not big on rules, but is there a time limit? At what point can we just google it and move on?:confused3

"Why is the most diabolical leader of our time surrounding himself with total nincompoops?"

This shouldn't be too tough. Randall has the inside track on this. <<<ooh look- a clue!

I know we're not big on rules, but is there a time limit? At what point can we just google it and move on?:confused3

Google away!

Says the guy who just showed up to the thread 1 post ago... :rolleyes1

Just like the Outback - no rules, just right. Yet, they still have rules about paying for your food and remaining clothed during a meal. Sheesh! :eek: :lmao:

I don't think it was ever a definitive rules. Let's have fun - googling the quote or not. Sometimes, I screw them up some bad that Google won't help.

AirGoofy said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Goofy + 3

I know we're not big on rules, but is there a time limit? At what point can we just google it and move on?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cinderella's Fella

2 HOURS?

Quote:

Originally Posted by afwdwfan

Google away!

Says the guy who just showed up to the thread 1 post ago...

Just like the Outback - no rules, just right. Yet, they still have rules about paying for your food and remaining clothed during a meal. Sheesh!

I don't think it was ever a definitive rules. Let's have fun - googling the quote or not. Sometimes, I screw them up some bad that Google won't help.

OH JUST GOOGLE THE BEVERLEY THING. FOR THE LOVE OF TOFU.

Sorry for the language.

Posted from Disboards.com App for Android

I like your notion of trying to tie the next quote in if possible. So let’s continue on.
"Why is the most diabolical leader of our time surrounding himself with total nincompoops?"

Superman

Well that’s the film (the version from way back in the 70s),
the character was Hackman’s Lex Luthor

Next:

“Because you're not quite evil enough... Well it's true! It's true!
You're semi-evil. You're quasi-evil. You're the margarine of evil.
You're the Diet Coke of evil. Just one calorie, not evil enough.”​

GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes said:
I like your notion of trying to tie the next quote in if possible. So let’s continue on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goofy + 3

“Because you're not quite evil enough... Well it's true! It's true!
You're semi-evil. You're quasi-evil. You're the margarine of evil.
You're the Diet Coke of evil. Just one calorie, not evil enough.”

Austin Powers

The first on.

"Scott don't know"

mattsdragon said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes

Austin Powers

The first on.

"Scott don't know"

Stinking auto-correct.

"Scotty don't know"

Cheated. Out Cold? Never heard of it.

A little obscure, but worth a watch if you're interested in some immature humor. It has a pre-Hangover Zach Galifianakis in it. It is kind of a stupid movie, but funny. It was an often quoted movie among my friends in college.

And I don't recognize Rob's quote... :confused3

And I don't recognize Rob's quote... :confused3

OK… the fact that I know nearly every line in that particular film doesn’t mean that I should assume that everyone else does. My bad. Ignore that one and use this one from the same film (should be “just a bit” easier to figure)

“The issue here is not whether we broke a few rules or...
took a few liberties with our female party guests.

We did.”​

OK… the fact that I know nearly every line in that particular film doesn’t mean that I should assume that everyone else does. My bad. Ignore that one and use this one from the same film (should be “just a bit” easier to figure)

“The issue here is not whether we broke a few rules or...
took a few liberties with our female party guests.

We did.”​

Facepalm :sad2:

You went from obscure to obvious. :lmao:

Animal House!

"I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter