Disembarkation time

awatt

<font color=CC66CC>My pontoon boat is like a float
Its time to make the flight reservations for January!

For those recently on the Western Magic,what was the earliest time to disembark?

I don't remember what time we left. The earliest suggested airfare is 11:30 according to passporters. Disney booked us an 11:20 and we had plenty of time. We checked at the port so we only had to go to the gate. I think we still had 1 1/2 or 2 hours. The absolutely latest you will be off is 9, I think. So I would say anytime after 11:30 would be safe, but I have heard people making 11 am flights with no problem, I know we could have. We were not one of the first ones off, had early breakfast, made everyone do potty stops and so forth and then we left.

Thanks Tiffany that's exactly the info I needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter