DISers help save pokemon!

pokemon_master

<font color=peach>Everybody wants to be a Munchlax
Even if you don't like Pokemon, please read the following: it's very important.

Recently, 4Kids Entairnments rights to broadcast Pokemon Anime have been retracted and have given back to Pokemon USA. But that's not why I am posting here..

Recently, actress Veronica Taylor (who plays Ash and May) and actor Eric Stuart (Who plays Brock and James) have emailed sites on the net that they are being replaced by new actors for the 9th season of Pokemon onwards!

They are not trying to add a new style to the anime; they are just trying to imitate their voices! This is such a lame decision; they have been with the company for 8 years, ever since pokemon began.

After hearing this, a Pokemon website suggested that we start complaining to Pokemon USA to get these people their jobs back. So I say, DISers should unite with them and get back the actors we all know and love their jobs back!

What does everyone else think? You can send your comments directly to pokemon USA at feedback@pokemon.com or an mail message at:

Pokemon USA INC.
400 Madison Avenue
New York
NY 10017

or at:

Corporate offices
Pokemon USA
1177 Aveune of the Americas
New York
NY 10036

Please dicuss this topic; it's one close to my heart. The more people that mail Pokemon USA to change their ideas the better! Please also link this to other forums if you can, we need as much support as possible!

Wow that happened out of nowhere.I guess they just got tired of it?I really do wonder why they actually decided to do this.

Wow i like pokemon that is stupid that they are doing that.

Anyone in here like rayquaza or Zaptos?

Sent in mine! No reply as of yet...

Hope they get their jobs back, I don't want a lame person immitating them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter