• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISigner Challenge...Rainy Day T-shirts...Just for fun!

jtanddolly

DIS Veteran
I'm a firm believer if you have it you won't need it! My recommendation is to make at least on "rainy day" t-shirt, then it is sure not to rain during your trip! Definitely not a waste of a t-shirt.

So I thought it would be fun to come up with a "rainy day" t-shirt DISign for anyone that might have or want to make a few extra t-shirts for a rainy day at the World. Here are my attempts...anyone else up for a fun challenge?

If you like the DISigns on this thread...please comment as we love to hear your feedback on things we make, but please do not quote the images. DISigners are limited in their storage space in photobucket and 4shared accounts and quoted images take up storage space and bandwidth that we can't delete.

Thanks so much!

Rain1.jpg

Rain2.jpg

Rain3.jpg

Those are so cute!!! My 2 year old LOVES Donald Duck, I should make him one and my 3 year old one with Mickey :)

Here's a "Daisy" one for you to play with

Of Course It's not going to rain on my Holiday! lol

Mel good job...and thanks for Daisy...she's cute! I've been wondering how much longer you have before your trip. I've been thinking it is right around the corner. Have you been able to get all of your wonderful treats/surprises made?

I'm not talented enough to even attempt this challenge. However my favorite vacation saying is......"A rainy day on vacation is better than a sunny day at work!

Mel good job...and thanks for Daisy...she's cute! I've been wondering how much longer you have before your trip. I've been thinking it is right around the corner. Have you been able to get all of your wonderful treats/surprises made?

Oh My Gosh ...... I just went MIA--headed to kinkos and printed off a ton of stuff. Ok I'm getting there,,,laminating still to do,and wrapping and a few treats to buy,,,and laundry and have to get the suitcases out and ok my GOSH,,,I think I'm more disorganized this trip than any other.
But Hey I'm off to Disney in a week.

Hugs Mel

Such a cute idea Dolly! Not a shirt DISign, but my contribution is a Journal page. It's kind of blah, but I'm not feeling very creative today. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter