DISing Weightloss Club

Tonight I did sit ups while watching idol. (I am not supposed to be watching tv but you know how that goes haha)

That is a great idea! If I only allow myself to watch TV while doing some sort of exercise I'd be off to a pretty good start. :thumbsup2

my Uncles wife in WV sent me up peanut butter fudge that she made. I thought it was going to be nasty but OMG! OMG! OMG! it is so good. I am in trouble. It is not much so that is good.

Uh-Oh!!!! :scared1: You'll have to work extra hard at the gym next time. ;)

my Uncles wife in WV sent me up peanut butter fudge that she made. I thought it was going to be nasty but OMG! OMG! OMG! it is so good. I am in trouble. It is not much so that is good.

I would not be able to pass that up! I love peanut butter and oh fudge is soo soo good!! If you want you can send some my way..lol...

Well if you'll have me, help! I've fallen and I can't get up!!! j/k

My wife and I both started following weight watchers in Jan of 07 (she was the member, I just followed along. She, by the way dropped 75lbs and is now a lifetimer). At that time I weighed 313 (5' 10").

As of Thanksgiving I was down to 243 but I've since climbed back up to 256 as of the first week of April. Since then I've started exercising agian and as of last week was back to 252.

Maybe this will help get the motivation back up...

Thanks!!!

My wife and I both started following weight watchers in Jan of 07 (she was the member, I just followed along. She, by the way dropped 75lbs and is now a lifetimer). At that time I weighed 313 (5' 10").

As of Thanksgiving I was down to 243 but I've since climbed back up to 256 as of the first week of April. Since then I've started exercising agian and as of last week was back to 252.

Thanks!!!

Of course we will have you! We always welcome new people to join us. Way to go to you and your wife for losing the weight. You have already done so well!

By the way, what should we call you? Edward?

Wow! New people!!:wave2: HI!!

I am not looking forward to the weigh in tomorrow. (I typed weight in and had to fix it. Hello, Mr. Freud.) I've just been so incredibly hungry this week. I did have some good workouts, but not every day.

Good luck, everyone!!!!

Uh - yeah - tomorrow is not going to be pretty for me. I am expecting a gain after the week I've had. :sad2: There is always next week though! :thumbsup2

First off thanks to all of you for the warm welcome!

Secondly, I have a couple of questions....

You weigh in every Friday and post it here?

Since a few of us started late in the week do we still post our weight +/-??(praying that mine is a - !!!)

How long have some of you been posting your experiences here? Do you feel that it helps?

Thanks for the info everyone!!

Heather :goodvibes

weight.png

First off thanks to all of you for the warm welcome!

Secondly, I have a couple of questions....

Since a few of us started late in the week do we still post our weight +/-??(praying that mine is a - !!!)

How long have some of you been posting your experiences here? Do you feel that it helps?

Thanks for the info everyone!!

Heather :goodvibes

weight.png

Yes - we weigh in every Friday. You can post your + or - figure and it will be updated on the first page. There is a list with everyones weekly change and net change since the thread started.

We've only been posting on this thread for a month or so. I find it to be very motivating - the people here are very supportive and just knowing I have to weigh in usually keeps me on track (except for this week).

Glad you are here!

Uh-Oh!!!! :scared1: You'll have to work extra hard at the gym next time. ;)
the bag is almost gone. not a good week. :sad2:

I would not be able to pass that up! I love peanut butter and oh fudge is soo soo good!! If you want you can send some my way..lol...
I cannot either. the bag is almost empty.

Thanks!!!
Hi Rob, glad to see another male.

Uh - yeah - tomorrow is not going to be pretty for me. I am expecting a gain after the week I've had. :sad2: There is always next week though! :thumbsup2
I did a preview today and cried for an hour. Saturday I am at the gym. :woohoo:

Do we have to weigh in tomorrow????

I was very bad today. McDonald's for lunch.

I'm going to the gym now to try to sweat it out!

We've only been posting on this thread for a month or so. I find it to be very motivating - the people here are very supportive and just knowing I have to weigh in usually keeps me on track (except for this week).

I know how you feel there! This week has been so hectic between work and home drama..lol..I sometimes have to give in but I am training myself not too as much !!

Yep every Friday we post here how many pounds we have lost or gained since weigh-in the previous week. Since you just joined you can wait until next Friday to weigh-in if you want to. We don't have strict rules or anything, we are just here to support each other.

This thread has been around for about a month I think. I find that I am always thinking about this thread now when I go to eat something that I shouldn't.

[/QUOTE]

I am so so so happy!!! I am down 3 pounds this week!! How in the world this happened I honestly do not know but it did! This is extra motivation for me now to say no to unhealthy foods because I know I can do it!! GOOD LUCK to everyone else today for weigh in!

Thanks everyone for answering my questions!!! Congrats Holly to your weight loss and to everyone that has made it through another week!! :grouphug:

Okay for my first weigh-in I have dropped 3 pounds!!! Woo-Hoo!!!! I'm so excited!!! :yay:

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Great job Holly!!! :banana:

As for me I maintained (actually lost 2 ounces :rotfl2: ). But considering how much I've had to eat out this week popcorn:: (which also meant no gym time :sad2: ) I'll Take IT!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter