Disney 100 Years Of Wonder Tinkerbell glass figurine

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Today my mom got a unique surprise that I'm sure many of you realize it exists. It is a glass Tinkerbell figurine that features her waving her wand over Cinderella Castle and I would like to know more about it? The box it came in mentions Disney 100 Years Of Wonder and I can't figure who makes it as Mom and I couldn't find any info on who makes it but it is a Macy's exclusive. Is there other glass Disney figurines that go with this Tinkerbell figurine?

Today my mom got a unique surprise that I'm sure many of you realize it exists. It is a glass Tinkerbell figurine that features her waving her wand over Cinderella Castle and I would like to know more about it? The box it came in mentions Disney 100 Years Of Wonder and I can't figure who makes it as Mom and I couldn't find any info on who makes it but it is a Macy's exclusive. Is there other glass Disney figurines that go with this Tinkerbell figurine?
1700221507879.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter