**Disney After Hours-Hollywood Studios** FAQ & Discussion Thread

They only increase the price if you buy it the day of. It’s $125 for an advanced ticket and $129 for day of. This is without any type of discounts like dvc or if you have an ap
Are there reliable discount sites? With spring break around the corner do we think they will sell out?

Are there reliable discount sites? With spring break around the corner do we think they will sell out?
There was someone who said you could get them on undercover tourist. I haven’t tried that before though. If you have any desire to go I would buy tickets. It’s very possible it could sell out

Yes, you can get them from UT. My friend that I'm going with has an AP so we used her discount, but I would've likely bought from UT otherwise.

Yes, you can get them from UT. My friend that I'm going with has an AP so we used her discount, but I would've likely bought from UT otherwise.

If you get the tickets from UT, can you then link them to your MDE so you can use your magic bands, make FPs, etc?

We're driving in from West Palm and not doing any other parks that day (staying off-site), but here's what I'm hoping we can get done:

7:00 Frozen Sing Along (FP+)
8:05 ADR- Sci Fi Dine In Theater

Meet & Greet with Mickey & Minnie
Meet & Greet with Olaf

Star Tours- The Adventure Continues

Alien Swirling Saucers
Toy Story Midway Mania
Meet & Greet with Toy Story Pals
Slinky Dog Dash

Meet & Greet with Chewbacca
Meet & Greet with BB8

Rock N Roller Coaster
Tower of Terror

I'd like to do some of the actual rides more than once, but I don't think I'm being overly optimistic here.

We're driving in from West Palm and not doing any other parks that day (staying off-site), but here's what I'm hoping we can get done:

7:00 Frozen Sing Along (FP+)
8:05 ADR- Sci Fi Dine In Theater

Meet & Greet with Mickey & Minnie
Meet & Greet with Olaf

Star Tours- The Adventure Continues

Alien Swirling Saucers
Toy Story Midway Mania
Meet & Greet with Toy Story Pals
Slinky Dog Dash

Meet & Greet with Chewbacca
Meet & Greet with BB8

Rock N Roller Coaster
Tower of Terror

I'd like to do some of the actual rides more than once, but I don't think I'm being overly optimistic here.
Are you dead set on that 8:05 adr?

Are you dead set on that 8:05 adr?
Well, yes and no. We won't have had dinner yet by the time we gt to the park, so we'll need to to eat something (my friend that I'm traveling with has never eaten at Sci Fi before). I don't think either of us are opposed to skipping the Frozen Sing Along if an earlier ADR pops up, but since we're only using the DAH tickets our reservation needs to be after 7.

Well, yes and no. We won't have had dinner yet by the time we gt to the park, so we'll need to to eat something (my friend that I'm traveling with has never eaten at Sci Fi before). I don't think either of us are opposed to skipping the Frozen Sing Along if an earlier ADR pops up, but since we're only using the DAH tickets our reservation needs to be after 7.
Why don’t you eat an early dinner at around 4 somewhere? Do you have time for that? The reason I say this is for two reasons: one is it’ll waste a lot of time having an adr that late and two is you’ll have a hard time eating snacks when you’re eating dinner so late

Why don’t you eat an early dinner at around 4 somewhere? Do you have time for that? The reason I say this is for two reasons: one is it’ll waste a lot of time having an adr that late and two is you’ll have a hard time eating snacks when you’re eating dinner so late
You make a good point. Our dilemma is that we're leaving West Palm between 4 and 4:30 due to the real reason we're going to be in FL that weekend. We have another week to figure this out, so we may talk it over some more. I know she's not particularly interested in the Star Wars stuff, so if we skip that it's not the end of the world to me. I put in a TP reservation finder for something a little closer to 7:00 so we'll see if that yields any results.

You make a good point. Our dilemma is that we're leaving West Palm between 4 and 4:30 due to the real reason we're going to be in FL that weekend. We have another week to figure this out, so we may talk it over some more. I know she's not particularly interested in the Star Wars stuff, so if we skip that it's not the end of the world to me. I put in a TP reservation finder for something a little closer to 7:00 so we'll see if that yields any results.
In that case you may be better off grabbing something to eat on the way. If you REALLY want to keep the sci fi adr just know it will cut into your dah time and you likely won’t get as much done

In that case you may be better off grabbing something to eat on the way. If you REALLY want to keep the sci fi adr just know it will cut into your dah time and you likely won’t get as much done
I've thought of that too. I suppose the nice thing is that DAH starts at 9:00 that night so that does give us a bit more wiggle room, but not much.

I've thought of that too. I suppose the nice thing is that DAH starts at 9:00 that night so that does give us a bit more wiggle room, but not much.
The problem could be if you don’t get into your adr on time.

Well I got a survey email about the event. I said they need snacks INSIDE TSL and that there were too many people at the event. Those are the only 2 negatives I had to say about it.
Too many ppl? I’m getting concerned for the 23

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter