Disney Album-DONE!!! 200+ CELEBRATION!!!

I LOVE all your layouts! You are so creative and have such a neat style. I'm definately scraplifting a bunch of these if you don't mind.

I am just a multi-pic scrapper which is sometimes hard to find inspiration for on other boards. It seems like lots of people are doing so many layouts with only one picture as their focus! I take way too many pictures!!! Plus having swap pieces helps too! :rotfl:

I am just a multi-pic scrapper which is sometimes hard to find inspiration for on other boards. It seems like lots of people are doing so many layouts with only one picture as their focus! I take way too many pictures!!! Plus having swap pieces helps too! :rotfl:

the ones I can't stand is the one pic that is wallet size & doesn't match the page - I remember one that was beautiful it was pink & lots of flowers but the pic was very small maybe 2x2 & it was a boy playing with a truck :confused3

OK back to my pictures - love the new pages

I cram as many pics on a page as I can too.
I love to look at pages with one pic but I can rarely bring myself to do it. I think in all my Disney albums I have maybe 10 total pages with on pic, and they are usually 8x10.

It is difficult for me to do a single picture on one page as well!! When my DH is in charge of the camera though, sometimes I am lucky to get one photo so I have to go out of my comfort zone :rotfl2: It also bothers me when the photos and embellishments do not match in some way.

Now if I did a frame for a 5x7 picture then those usually get a page to themselves (usually because nothing else could fit)

OMG....some of the nicest Disney pages ever....I have a Cricut but I know that those cuts were not cricut....WHAT do i have to BUY to get cuts like these? If I buy a Cameo, can I purchase these cuts somewhere.....OMG they are gorgeous.
SO imaginative. LOVE LOVE LOVE it all.

Thank you! Some of the cuts are cricut cuts, some are from swaps that I participated in, and some are from SCAL/MTC. I own both SCAL (Sure Cuts a Lot) and MTC (Make the Cut). Unfortunately they are no longer compatiable with the new cricuts, due to law suits etc. Once my cricut dies, I will have to get another machine?? I do not know if MTC or SCAL is compatiable with the Cameo? Hopefully someone else can answer that? I find most of my cuts on-line for free from blogs (like Reddy's Ramblings) and other sites? I make some files, but I only dabble in it. I am not an expert like other ladies on this board.

I do have some more pages finished. I hope to post some next weekend (8/25ish)

Thank you! Some of the cuts are cricut cuts, some are from swaps that I participated in, and some are from SCAL/MTC. I own both SCAL (Sure Cuts a Lot) and MTC (Make the Cut). Unfortunately they are no longer compatiable with the new cricuts, due to law suits etc. Once my cricut dies, I will have to get another machine?? I do not know if MTC or SCAL is compatiable with the Cameo? Hopefully someone else can answer that? I find most of my cuts on-line for free from blogs (like Reddy's Ramblings) and other sites? I make some files, but I only dabble in it. I am not an expert like other ladies on this board.

I do have some more pages finished. I hope to post some next weekend (8/25ish)

:hug:thanks for the comment on my blog
can't wait to see what you got done now - I love seeing them

These pages are INCREDIBLE! Just spent the last 30 mins looking at all the details. You have certainly given me some inspiration to get working again. 2,000 swap pieces and 3,000 pictures from 4 different trips to put to paper and not one page done. Ugh! Where do I even start?

I love these pages... (and yes a Cameo will work with SCAL)

I am so intimidated by the swap board, but maybe I just may have to stick my toe in..... Can someone hold my hand?:rotfl2:

:lovestrucThanks everyone!! :lovestruc I will post more next weekend I promise!

All the ladies are great on the swaps, and they will hold your hand!! I am sure you would do great and enjoy it :goodvibes

I have just made my first scrapbook and it's NOTHING like yours, very plain.

I really must look more into this, any hints and tips would be greatly received. I have no machines, so rely on my friend to help cut out the frames.

What's SWAPS?

Swaps are when we make things and trade out so we each get one thing back from everyone.

So say 5 people are in a group.

I make 5 tags
you make 5 titles
Michelle makes 5 photo mats
Rachal makes 5 mini file folders
Nancy makes 5 borders

They all get mailed to the hostess, she swaps them out and when we get our stuff back we each receive:
One tag
One title
One photo mat
one file folder
one border

here is a link the swap forum
http://www.www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125

Michelle, more great pages! I love how you used the Tomorrowland title! The slide mounst for IASW are mine, love how you used them too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter