Disney All Stars

zonk__39

Earning My Ears
I have stayed at All Stars twice and love it. But, since I have another child, they say I cannot stay with a family of 5. My wife and I have 3 girls(4,6,10) and was told by travel agents hat we cannot stay, 4 is the most? Is there a way to stay with a cot or something? Has anyone stayed there with 5 or more people? I know there are other hotels but, I am used to All Stars and would love to stay there again.

The things is, Disney has limits on the number of people they will allow in one room. They want to force you to pay for 2 rooms or to go with a higher priced resort. This is why so many larger families on a budget end off staying at non-Disney hotels.

Port Orleans Riverside (a moderate resort) will allow 5 people in a room, but thiey will charge you $15 extra per night for the 5th person. Other than that, you have to stay at a Deluxe hotel which I am sure you know cost a lot more than All Stars and I believe they still charge the extra $15 for the 5th person.

I've stayed at All-Stars Movies and the space seems kind of tight for a family of 4, much less 5. Even staying in the room solo, I found the space a little small. The All-Stars does seem geared more towards family, though.

I agree with Barry...three of us was a tight fit at the all stars...hubby, myself and daughter...I wouldn't want a party of five for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter