Disney and Non A-Z Rolodex swaps. see update last page

party of 3

<font color=royalblue>i can't believe that i will
DUE DATE: october 29

**Due to the nature of this swap, we want to make sure all participants receive a complete set. If you are unable to complete things, please ask for an angel as soon as possible. I will be requiring the following checkins. If I have not heard from you within 3 days of the check in I will send a PM/Email. If I still do not hear from you within one week of that, I will ask for an angel. Just so we are clear up front. ***

Check-ins:August 21
September 4th
September 18th
**MAIL BY SEPTEMBER 25**

You will choose a letter and make 26 altered rolodex cards to swap. You can purchase or use any rolodex of your choosing. We will be making the divider cards which measure 2 1/4" x 4". Your letter can stand for a character, a ride, a land, a park, or anything Disney related.

Please make sure you punch out the slots at the bottom (they sell punches for this at Staples). Several of us have the punch and are willing to share. You can either purchase blank cards and decorate over them or cut out from cardstock.

Feel free to use any cardstock or patterned paper that fits your theme. Since a rolodex is not archival, you do not need to worry about acid-free/lignin-free products. You should include at least two types of embellishments or embellishment techniques (such as, but not exclusively limited to: embossing, distressing, inking, ribbons, brads/eyelets, flowers, charms, stickers, die cuts). Only the front needs to be decorated.

Just as the regular rolodex dividers have the letter on a raised tab, you want to make sure the same is the case for yours. You can do that in whatever creative manner you would like. We will be alternating the left-right placement of the letters just like a regular rolodex so note the placement of your tab next to your letter in the signups.

You may sign up for more than one letter if you want more than one set returned to you, but please allow others to sign up for 1 set first. I will open it up to a second spot per person on Monday.

I will also be hosting a simultaneous swap for the address cards that go in the rolodex, but just to save on confusion, that will be in a separate thread.

Once signups are closed, please PM me your name, mailing address, email address and phone number. I will only use the latter two for an emergency, but I must have an alternate way to reach you outside the boards for check-in purposes.

Mailing/packaging instructions: I am pretty sure the 26 cards should fit easily in a priority mail envelope. Please include $4.95 for return postage. Cash, check or a $4.95 stamp is fine. (No click-it/ship-it postage please.) Each individual card does not have to be in its own baggie if you feel they will not be damaged by putting them all together in one large bag. Sometimes they can be tacky or easily snag on things due to 3-D embellishments - in that case please package to minimize damage (wrap in saran wrap or individual baggies). Label the outside of the largest bag with your name and DIS name. You do not have to label the individual cards in any way.
If mailing after the due date please mail priority. And if you want delivery confirmation please send the .70. I will not send it with dc if you have not included that in your return
Postage money.

Let me know if I've missed anything. Have fun!!

# right-MM2000
a-left--dit--aristocats
b-right-123 sa--bullseye
c-left---lm3k--chip
d-right--awm- donald
e-left--eeyore--my cutie patooties
f-right--rebecca- flounder
g-left--my cutie patooties-goofy
h-right--pirate tink-haunted mansion
i-left-incredibles--love my 3 kiddos
j-right---123sa--jack skellington
k-left---hopemax--kevin(up)
l-right--morgansmom 2000--
m-left---p03---minnie
n-right---tek224--nemo
o-left---tek224--ohana
p-right--pirate--po3
q-left---123sa---queen of hearts
r-right--roo--rebecca
s-left---mm2000---snow white
t-right--pirate tink--tinkerbell
u-left--AWM--under the sea
v-right--DIT
w-left---hopemax--wall-e
x-right--MM2000
y-left--MM2000
z-right--123sa

disney version group 1

same as above post with the left and rights
a--- airplane rebecca
b---birds dit
c---cats dit
d---MM2000
e--elephant dit
f---fish lm3k
g---garden p03
h--hike dit
i---p03
j--p03
k--kite rebecca
l--lion LM3K
m--mm2000
n--night--AWM
o---octopus dit
p---pumkins --trm
q---queen dit
r--rabbits--trm
s---snoman---lm3k
t---turtle rebecca
u--umbrella rebecca
v---valentine---p03
w--winter DIT
x--x's and o's LM3K
y--yello or yak dit
z--zoo--awm

non disney version group #2

players

123SA
MorgansMom2000
Disney is Terrific
Love my 3 kiddos
Party of 3
Rlovew
AlexWyatt Mommy
hopemax
pirate tink
my cutie patooties
tek224
trm

I’d like 2 spots please. (So I receive two sets!)

In order of preference

Q – Queen of Hearts and
J – Jack Skellington
or
H - Hades
S – Snow White
T - Tarzan
D – Donald

And AWM would like a spot too. She said any letter but Q, so I guess you can wait until the end.

She would also like a spot in the everyday, any letter.

Okay -- then please just give me Jack S for now, I thought I could pick two now so my post isn't right. I should have read carefully. :sad2: Very sorry.

ok Susan I have you for J and Q
and
Jennifer I have you for S

Okay -- then please just give me Jack S for now, I thought I could pick two now so my post isn't right. I should have read carefully. :sad2: Very sorry.

No you can have 2. I think Jennifer was saying there are two seperate threads.
this is A-Z and other other is 4x4 monthly.
You're good.

going back to read what she wrote the other day.....

she said any letter but Q
sooooooo.......
how about K just randomly picked???
does that sound ok for her????

she said any letter but Q
sooooooo.......
how about K just randomly picked???
does that sound ok for her????

Yes. Maybe just make a note next to it that if someone wants K, they can have it and just switch Ann to whatever is open instead?

I'm just not sure what she meant by everyday - -I think she thought there would be an A-Z swap for everyday themes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter