Disney better as a kid or a teen?

I'm a little older so I can explain this perfectly. As a kid, Disney World is the best place on earth. There is nothing bad about it as a kid, it truly is magical. As a teen, there's a stretch where most think they're too cool for disney. They just wanna do the thrill rides and don't wanna do the little kid stuff. For me once you reach college, you get a different appreciation for disney. I love it now more than ever. I like going on all the rides, trying new and good foods, walking around the hotels. It's a great feeling. It's an escape from school and work

I'm a little older so I can explain this perfectly. As a kid, Disney World is the best place on earth. There is nothing bad about it as a kid, it truly is magical. As a teen, there's a stretch where most think they're too cool for disney. They just wanna do the thrill rides and don't wanna do the little kid stuff. For me once you reach college, you get a different appreciation for disney. I love it now more than ever. I like going on all the rides, trying new and good foods, walking around the hotels. It's a great feeling. It's an escape from school and work

Yes!! I'm certainly due for my break from school and work.

I feel like there's no black and white answer to this question.

As a kid, WDW is a world of firsts for you- your first time seeing the castle, your first time meeting your favorite princess, your first time seeing the fireworks in Epcot. There's a wonderment to being a child in Disney World, where everything is real and you don't question it.

As a teen, however, WDW is a familiar friend and everywhere you go your heart melts. You see places you dream of seeing 365 days a year. You get so homesick for Disney that once you finally reach the castle you cry. It's now your kingdom and you can do whatever you want- and you know exactly what you want.

This was a lot more philosophical than I wanted it to be. Have a few clowns. :clown::clown::clown::clown:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter