Disney Big Figures

Carolwoodpr

Disney Dreamer
Hi, wanting a big figure and wondering if they are sold anymore? If so where will I find them?

They still sell some big figures though the size of a big figure has shrunk from 10-20 years ago if that is what you are remembering. Look for the current selection in Off the Page in the animation building in California Adventure or Disneyana next to the Opera House on Main Street in Disneyland.

They still sell some big figures though the size of a big figure has shrunk from 10-20 years ago if that is what you are remembering. Look for the current selection in Off the Page in the animation building in California Adventure or Disneyana next to the Opera House on Main Street in Disneyland.
Thanks so much.

Hubby used to be into the Big Figs, specifically the StarWars ones. I actually prefer the smaller size, they are way more manageable and take up less space.

I had a lot of luck on eBay in the past. Of course you may pay $$$ for rare ones.

Yeah if I can’t find one at Disneyland I will take a second look at eBay. We have a cowboy (not Disney) and I would like one big fig to be opposite him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter