Disney busses / music

DJ Disney Kid

Walt Disney World Vet
Hey Dis Unplugged crew, it seemed you weren't aware of the bus updates. Just to let you know, the busses have been updated with themed music. The bus now plays music themed to what park you are headed too, and plays music that would be themed to your resort on the way back.

Hey Dis Unplugged crew, it seemed you weren't aware of the bus updates. Just to let you know, the busses have been updated with themed music. The bus now plays music themed to what park you are headed too, and plays music that would be themed to your resort on the way back.

We got back from Pop 3 weeks ago and we loved the bus ride.

They were playing songs like Grease Lightning, then Banana Splits, Hand Jive, etc...

It was so nice!!!:thumbsup2

That is sooooo cool! I'd love to hear more about this! We'll be at CSR in September I can't wait for this new feature!!

It's fun having the resort themed music - however, whoever decided we needed 6 repetitions of "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" on the ASSports bus might need to ride the busses a couple of times! Luckily after #6, it moves on to other sports-themed music...

Since I was the only one who actually rode a bus (the DIS Orlando team is sooo attached to their cars), I'm wondering what Tommy Dorsey has to do with the Swan/Dolphin? ;)

Its good to know that it's theming. :thumbsup2

Can anyone point me toward the source (CD, etc) of the instrumental orchestra music that they play on the ME bus that goes to and from the airport? I really enjoyed it. It was different that all the resort/park themed music during my other ME bus rides.

Hey Regina not all of us drive just our cars. I ride the busses too. And I also ride Kart Kam and the music that plays is that Monty Python Music from the Star Wars video we did. I just can't get that music out of my head.

:moped: :music: :darth: :rotfl2:

I got the chance to take several trips to the parks and around the Caribbean Beach Resorton the bus system, and now that I've heard the music/announcement sytem, I'd love to know how the bus music system works. It doesn't appear to require much action on the part of the driver, and the announcements and music seem to be triggered based on location.
Fascinating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter