Disney Catalog free shipping codes?

Snurk71

DIS Veteran
We unfortunately don't live close to a Disney Store anymore. Does anyone know if the catalogs in the store have a code for free shipping? Or, does anyone else have a code that they've used recently?

The catalogs do have a code for free standard shipping. It is XYLW on the newest catalog -- which is pink with Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Snow White on it (if they ask). The offer ends on Dec. 19.

Thank you for the code. Unfortunately, I ordered yesterday, but had to do it online anyway because they would not honor the clearance price over the phone. Now, with the shipping code, I'll have to go back through the catalog and see what else I might need!

Has anyone had any; luck with this code?? I just tried to use it online in the coupon code section and it said that it was not available?? i reallywant to be able to use this online and I thought it was good through today?? Do I have to order it over the telephone to get this to work??

which are usually 4 lettter codes are ONLY for PHONE ORDERS. Some on-line codes you can use are WETHANKYOU or HOLIDAY which will give you 10% off order. I have another catalog free shipping code - YJFY. Happy shopping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter