Disney Christmas Home Decorations

jnjusoioa

I fell in love with DLR, whats not to love. Fantas
Hey Everyone, With Christmas approaching and I know many people getting excited for their Holiday trips to Disney, I was just wondering if people would be willing to share their Disney Christmas decorations around their houses, thought it might be neat and would love to get some ideas. Can't wait to see a lot of photos. Thanks a million.:goodvibes

This thread is likely headed for the Theme Parks Community Board,
but here are a few shots of part of our Disney Christmas setup.

100_0034.jpg

100_0057.jpg

100_0053.jpg

100_0041.jpg

100_0046.jpg

I have no pictures but I have a MM holding a lantern in a X-mas suit, and numerous decorations from WDW for my tree. Never thought to take pics.

We have a "Disney" tree. Tink is our angel at the top. Each trip we buy a couple of ornaments - especially the ornament from the resort for that year and a MVMCP ornament. This year I'm putting on some photos that were taken last year with photopass. They have Christmas backgrounds:santa:

This thread is likely headed for the Theme Parks Community Board,
but here are a few shots of part of our Disney Christmas setup.

100_0034.jpg

100_0057.jpg

100_0053.jpg

100_0041.jpg

100_0046.jpg

So cute! IF i may ask, where did you get the set up for the WDW resort entrance?? I GOTTA HAVE THAT!:thumbsup2

So cute! IF i may ask, where did you get the set up for the WDW resort entrance?? I GOTTA HAVE THAT!:thumbsup2

A few of the things you see I built for the set, but MOST of what you see are/were sold at WDW and DLR within the past few years.
They came under the broad heading of "monorail accessories."
(The monorail train sets are still being sold at Disney parks.)

Sadly, most of the other accessories have been discontinued and they have now become "collector's items."

That is a great set up, anyone else have any photos of their home Disney Christmas. Any trees?? Etc?? Thank you for sharing.:goodvibes

A few of the things you see I built for the set, but MOST of what you see are/were sold at WDW and DLR within the past few years.
They came under the broad heading of "monorail accessories."
(The monorail train sets are still being sold at Disney parks.)

Sadly, most of the other accessories have been discontinued and they have now become "collector's items."

Thank you !! Now Im switching over to EBAY! im on a mission now!!!:moped:

:thumbsup2 gotta find that stuff!

Robo, your Christmas stuff looks great! I'd end up having it up all year long I'd love it so much! :thumbsup2

I do not have any pictures of the decorated tree to post.

Last year, I purchased a very unique tree called a "Grinch Tree" to put my Disney decor on.

While I was in WDW I purchased about 30 ornaments and then purchased a ton more when disneyshopping.com had their after Christmas sale.

The star that hangs from this tree says "believe" across the center.

I also have a set of 4 ornament hangers with white Mickey heads at the base that will play host to 4 Mickey Head Icon 5" ornaments.

I have a jingle bell wreath in the shape of a Mickey Head.

I have a set of 5 Jim Shore Ornament Hangers with each member of the Fab-5.

Under my tree will sit 3 small light up Christmas trees, one with Pooh and Friends, one with the princesses and one with vintage Mickey and Minne.

To go along with this I have other decorations and plan to buy more on my next trip to WDW to complete the entire room.

GrinhTreeNoDecor4.jpg

Now I can't wait to put up my tree in November!!

Since it is Christmastime, I am resurrecting this thread and adding some pictures.

Perhaps Bryan can move this over to the TPCB for us. ;)

I don't have any pics (at work...:rolleyes1 ) but our entire rec room is all Disney. We have nearly 150 ornaments and our live tree is 100% Disney including an angel Minnie tree topper. Tigger and Pooh stockings hanging from Mickey and Pluto stocking hangers, multi-colored Disney lights (Yea Lowes!) a Disney wreath and our Disney tree advent calendar. Oh...and DH's hat...He has a Christmas tree hat ( that is going with us next week) but we have a stand and place it on the table. It even lights up! We have friends who come over every year just to check out our tree!

I just started a Disney ornament collection (going to get more when we go down) but I won't have the tree up until this weekend. I will post after that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter