• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Christmas Parade on TV

Canadave

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what time the Christmas parade from WDW is on on Christmas Day?
I can't remember his name, but I sure hope that the male MC from last year has been replaced. Maybe it was his normal demeanor, but he sure looked and sounded hammered to me :( . He wasn't very "Disney"like.
Canadave

The hosts this year are supposed to be Regis and Kelly. I think its supposed to be on Christmas morning, but not sure what time. Anyone else know?

I had checked TVGUIDE.com over week ago and just checked the newpaper TV listings (Toronto Star) and the have it scheduled at 11am on Xmas morning for two hours.

We went to MK on Dec. 7 in the afternoon. We walked into them filming "segments for christmas day but got the impression that most of it was done that day. It was very exciting to see all the camera's and light's. We were on the bridge to tommorrow land after filming and were told to step aside by security,the wife said to get camera out. I just got camera ready and who was standing 2 feet in front of us was Regis and Kelly. I got a really good picture of them. Yes the parade will be on at 11:00am on ABC, but now I know that it is all not "live". They re-ran the parade at 5:30 so we could see the full christmas parade. We were very lucky to catch all 3 MK parades while we were there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter