• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Club Card on sale at ebay!

I am not sure, aren't the names imprinted on the DC cards like they were on the last year of the Magic Kingdom Club cards?

<font face="papyrus"><font size=2><font color=blue>BethR
Budget Board and
Disney for Families BoardCo-Host
BethR@wdwinfo.com</font>
anipooh.gif

The new Disney Club cards do have your name, an ID number and "member since" if you are a transfer from the old MK club.
This one for sale on ebay has the same picture, but I would imagine the ID number identifies which McDonalds issued it to their crew and I would also assume they could ask you for ID that proves you are a McDonald's employee when you use it.µ

SueM in MN
Co-Moderator of disABILITIES

I still have not received the one that I ordered yet but there is a new batch up for sale starting at $2 in case any one is interested :) I'm expecting mine to get here by tomorow hopefully! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter