Disney Club Discounts?

CamColt

Traditionally, can you book a room(ASMO or ASSP in particular) with a DC discount for the holiday season?

Sorry, but according to my Disney Club benefits booklet, discounts are blocked out 12/20 through 12/31.

No DC discount, but I'm wondering if you can get a AAA discount.

herc.

Good point, hercamore! Anyone know about that?

I know this past year there were codes(or AP rates, I forget which one) that were out until 12/24, which would work wonderfully for us, but I dont want to count on that. I guess for now I will estimate rack rate(gasp!) and see how our total figures come out to see if a Christmas trip is doable or not.

We stayed at the Poly Dec 21 through the 28, 2002. I booked ahead when there were no discounts available. But, I watched the travel section of my newspaper along with the Disney Club website. Sure enough there were discounts offered up until Dec 24. Since my reservation started before that date they gave me the discounted rate through my entire vacation. I didn't even have to ask! I saved $2500 off of the regular holiday rack rate! My advise is go ahead and book for the dates you want. You can always call them back with discount codes later and 99% of the time you will get the lower rate. If someone tells you they can't do that, call back later and the next person usually will! I have NEVER paid rack rate on any room in the past 5 years.

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter