Disney Collection

Douglas Dubh

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any insight as to when or even if they will add the Shanghai hotels to the Disney Collection? Or the HK Explorers?

I was also curious when the 2018 points chart for the Paris hotels might be posted.

We are considering a trip to one of the Disney resorts abroad early next year, and are looking at options.

You are usually better off renting out a reservation and using cash to pay for your rooms.

:earsboy: Bill

I realize points go much further for DVC rooms than Disney Collection, but I am willing to sacrifice some monetary value for convenience.

I don't know anything about the Disney collection, but you may want to consider doing both Shanghai and Hong Kong together. We did Shanghai, Hong Kong and Tokyo this summer, and doing all three only added about $100 to the plane tickets versus just a round trip to Shanghai.

We went to Hong Kong and then Tokyo a few years ago and had a layover in Shanghai. I'd love to do all three but probably couldn't get enough time for them all. I think just going to Shanghai Disney, spending a day or two seeing the City and doing a tour of a water town would take a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter