Disney College Program

themelbob1190

Mouseketeer
Have any of you been involved in the Disney College Program? What school were you in? What was it like? Do any of you know where to find a list of schools that take part in the Disney College Program?

Obviously I'm interested. Thanks.

There are LOTS of threads on the college program. Without even leaving the first page of the college board, I found 7. You MIGHT (read: we all strongly advise you) want to use the search function on this board.

(just to be nice, I'm copying a link to 1 of the CP threads that I found on the first page)

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=865329

themelbob1190 said:
Have any of you been involved in the Disney College Program? What school were you in? What was it like? Do any of you know where to find a list of schools that take part in the Disney College Program?

Obviously I'm interested. Thanks.
I'd be happy to answer any and all questions you might have about the college program and I know of others that would love to help you too. Don't be shy... I had "stupid" questions too - ask jimmybop. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter