Disney costumes??

Grumpy'sWife4Ever

DIS Veteran
Who had little Disney-themed goblins running around this year? Our DS8 decided to be Sorcerer Mickey after acquiring the hat and gloves at DL in March - but we still needed the robe. I was a little concerned because I am not much of a seamstress....but I think we came up with a pretty good solution. We found a red graduation robe at Goodwill for $5! With a red turtleneck underneath and a length of rope to belt it up, I think he did Mickey proud!! :smickey:

DSCN1679.jpg

That came out great! :thumbsup2 One girl about 10 or 11 came to the door dressed as a DL tourguide. :)

Very cute!!!! DD13 was Constance for the ToT Party, she was a black cat for Halloween. :) DD9 was a pirate for the ToT Party, she was a camo rock star for Halloween, and DBF and I were Hercules & Meg for both the ToT Party and Halloween. :)

THATS super cute socerer mickey! My Boyfriend and I went as Mickey and Minnie this year, my best friend went as Daisey and My sister and another freind of our went as Alice and the March Hare. Here are some pics
l_34da79ea3f04408bae095068c2b7f54a.jpg

l_4661545dcd22463da820d009bacd4888.jpg

l_62283a4cf4a748b4999edaa8255e2a27.jpg

l_13e69a4e6ec44ea5861f76d22317763e.jpg

Awww... so cute! And I'm not biased just because he's my nephew! :goodvibes

:rotfl2: You are allowed to be don't worry!!! He is adorable I love the shoes!

Thanks! I think he looks pretty cute too. :love: I'm glad you thought the shoes look okay. I just took yellow felt and cut out a shape that would fit around the shoes and then I used packing tape to hold it on. :laughing:

DS went as Mickey Mouse.

IMG_1396.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Thanks! I think he looks pretty cute too. :love: I'm glad you thought the shoes look okay. I just took yellow felt and cut out a shape that would fit around the shoes and then I used packing tape to hold it on. :laughing:

Felt, what a GREAT idea!!!!! I never would have thought of that......

Felt, what a GREAT idea!!!!! I never would have thought of that......

:thumbsup2Very creative!

Well, Mickey needed to have yellow shoes and I wasn't about to go buy new shoes for something that would just be used for an hour. I wanted to find some yellow cheapo fake crocs but never found any. I also never found any cheapo white gloves for him to wear but oh well.

OP, by the way, your son's Sorcerer Mickey costume looks really good. What a great idea to use an old graduation gown!

Well, Mickey needed to have yellow shoes and I wasn't about to go buy new shoes for something that would just be used for an hour. I wanted to find some yellow cheapo fake crocs but never found any. I also never found any cheapo white gloves for him to wear but oh well.

OP, by the way, your son's Sorcerer Mickey costume looks really good. What a great idea to use an old graduation gown!

When my boys were Jedi Knights I did the same thing to make "boots" out of pleather (plastic leather).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter