Disney cravings?

browneyes

DIS Veteran
As I'm in line at Walmart today buying the Disney cookies and Disney ice creams (I got some of the yogurt yesterday;), and I only got 2 out of the 7 different kinds of ice cream I saw:teeth: ), I forget what I have on. I look down and see I'm wearing a white t-shirt with Mickey smiling on it, and I have on my new Mickey slip-on canvas shoes. I just smile and shake my head at myself. Then I get in my truck with my Minnie antennae topper and put on my Disney sunglasses and wonder if I have a Disney obsession or something.;)

As one who carries a waistpouch with Mickey stitched on front, with a cellphone that has a Mickey face plate, (that's in a Mickey phone case) and has various WDW keychains hanging off my keys, and I get into a car that has Mickey-outline stickers in the back windows, a Disneyland window sticker on the windshield, Goofy hanging from the mirror, and a WDW Dolphin front license plate , and probably all while wearing some kind of WDW attire or other, .....on a daily basis....

I'd say you were perfectly normal ;) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter