Disney cruise Wedding

Fawn

DIS Veteran
Has anyone gotten married at Castaway Cay with the Disney package? I am also looking (probably more likely) at getting married in Cozumel or Grand Cayman. Anyone done that and willing to share info? Thanks! :)

I didn't (we honeymooned on the Magic, though!) but when I was on the Wonder last December, we saw a wedding on CC and it was really nice!! An absolutely beautiful area! We also met a couple on the ship (in full wedding garb!) who got married on the ship.

We also met a couple on the ship (in full wedding garb!) who got married on the ship
DG, Possibly was it a renewal instead? They won't perform weddings aboard the ship. Something about international waters....a wedding must be performed on land, hence Castaway Cay ceremonies.

We were very confused about that, Renee. We specifically asked if it was a renewal instead of an actual wedding and the couple assured us that it was indeed a wedding. They said that it was a new option. I was rather confused since I had heard the same thing, concerning why they don't do them on the ship.

So...that is what the couple told us. So either things have changed recently or they were very confused!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter