Disney Cruse Line Guests First To Try Out Segway

Testtrack321

<font color=blue>Good GOD, man, quit banging your
From wdwmagic.com forums, Cruse line guests will be able to try out the HT on the ships and on Castaway Cay!

I have ridden one. Have FUN!

Saw a few CM's using them at EPCOT last weekend. WDW seems like a perfect application for them!

Oh Boy.

Another excuse to not walk or get any exercise, & another motorized vehicle mixing with pedestrians to duck & dodge.

I'm excited.

Cantcha' tell??

Originally posted by JimB.
Oh Boy.

Another excuse to not walk or get any exercise, & another motorized vehicle mixing with pedestrians to duck & dodge.

I'm excited.

Cantcha' tell??

Jim, once you learn about it, you'll see it isn't made for people with one story houses just to zip around in, but to travel distances that people would otherwise use cars for wastingly. Also, in order to stop a Segway, even on the fastest setting, all you have to do is put your hand out and the handel bars will go up, stopping it.

Also, I predict that by this summer, the general public will be able to test them at Epcot and DL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter