Disney Cup July 2019

TerriB

Earning My Ears
Hi! I am managing a U12 boys soccer team who will be traveling to WDW in July 2019 for the International Disney Cup. We are super excited! I've been to WDW with a variety of sized groups, but never with a team for a tournament and never in July.

I am looking for any suggestions, do's, don'ts and lessons others before me have learned. Your advice is greatly appreciated!

Terri

Hi! I am managing a U12 boys soccer team who will be traveling to WDW in July 2019 for the International Disney Cup. We are super excited! I've been to WDW with a variety of sized groups, but never with a team for a tournament and never in July.

I am looking for any suggestions, do's, don'ts and lessons others before me have learned. Your advice is greatly appreciated!

Terri
We've taken a group of our Middle School students down to take part in the Education Series put on by Disney, I think we had 40 kids last January. I'm assuming you'll be getting meal vouchers. The one big lesson we learned from the previous year was to not give the kids their meal vouchers for the full day, hand them out 3 separate times, breakfast, lunch and supper. Those things got lost easily and they're gold for someone finding them.

Thanks for your comment! 40 kids! Wow!! Our group will have 16 players and they will be accompanied by at least one family member so a little more manageable for things like meal vouchers. Did you have group meals anywhere? Which resort did you stay?

Thanks for your comment! 40 kids! Wow!! Our group will have 16 players and they will be accompanied by at least one family member so a little more manageable for things like meal vouchers. Did you have group meals anywhere? Which resort did you stay?
We stayed at Allstar Movies, we had no issues getting everyone around. We did not have a group meal, the kids were told to be in a group of at least 3 at all times, they were free to pick any place to eat. The only real hiccup was going through customs, it was all electronic and getting then all through, some from other countries, was not fun. We managed and everyone had a great time. Pretty cool to be in Disney with a group of friends.

Thanks for your reply! I hope our trip goes as smooth as yours did. Thanks for your help :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter