***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
3forWDW said:
Triplefigs

If you get a chance, could you possibly change your design "Destination Disney World" to a license tag from Mississippi? The design is the one with Mickey and Minnie in the car on the road going toward the castle. You can email it to me if you want -- cmcleake@cableone.net.

Thanks.

Ok, since you're a MS gal! I'm from Greenville, DB and SIL live in Jackson, my parents live in Olive Branch now, SIL is from Clinton. DH, DBIL, both SIL, DB are all State grads.

Daisy'sMom said:
I give up! I just spent the last four and a half hours trying to read the whole thread and finally gave up at page 150!! Ya'll are nuts...and I'm so glad that I found you!! :goodvibes I need opinions PLEASE. My DH and I are going to WDW for ten days over Christmas. We will be celebrating his graduation from graduate school, his 28th birthday, Christmas, and our ten years together(we will only have been married for 4.5 yrs, but our first date was 12-7-95 so we feel that should be celebrated :goodvibes). Because we will be there in December I'm assuming that we will need a jacket or sweatshirt in the evening which would cover up a t-shirt design so the design should go on a sweatshirt. I haven't yet tried to play with the graphics yet b/c I'm hung up on the slogan. Any ideas? TIA :blush:
10 seems to be a big number for this trip- so why not do a "10 days of Christmas" theme?? Ya know what I mean??? You'll be there for 10 days right? Do 10 different t-shirts each one celebrating a different milestone. On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me... kind of a thing. If thath's too much, then how about doing a t-shirt with that idea on it???

I am trying to post photos of our finished shirts, but I can't get into the dis photo gallery. Anyone else having trouble?

Deb

OMG Gina Momof2OH ...that is PERFECT!!!!! :banana:

THANK YOU!!!

f2d89af7.jpg

DH Joe and I are kicking around ideas for y'alls t-shirts...how about:

Daisy'sMom....4 Celebrations ,4 Parks.Coincidence? I think not.

You could have pictures of the 4 Parks...J&N Mom has a great design of those then have Happy Birthday,Merry Christmas,Happy Graduation and Happy Anniversary around the park picture.

trappednabox It's my birthday and I'll ride what I want to!

You could have solo trip printed on your sleeve.

Tricialiv....your daughter has a great name my name is Alicia too!!! :teeth:

I was thinking for it....Alicia in Wonderland.

Alice in front of the castle.

J&N's Mom - What happened to your King Daddy, Queen Mommy, Princess and Prince Crown designs? I thought they were on your website but now I can't find them. Or were they someone else's creations. If they are, could someone point me in the right directions? I am starting to have a hard time keeping up with everything!

triplefigs said:
Ok, since you're a MS gal! I'm from Greenville, DB and SIL live in Jackson, my parents live in Olive Branch now, SIL is from Clinton. DH, DBIL, both SIL, DB are all State grads.

Hey that's cool!! Greenville happens to have been our escape route from the Hurricane last year! I live on the Coast (in Kiln) and graduated from USM.
Thanks for the help with the designs!

momof2OH said:
wldmtnflr...here are the ones you requested.

f2d76b0a.jpg

f2d76a44.jpg

and I wasn't sure which Minnie you'd want so I did both

f2d768c8.jpg

Ooh!! Could I get a pink and purple Minnie one with Emily at the bottom. How about a Tinkerbell with Bridgette at the bottom. Thanks so much! These are just so classic and cute!

Baloo said:
Daisy'sMom....4 Celebrations ,4 Parks.Coincidence? I think not.

You could have pictures of the 4 Parks...J&N Mom has a great design of those then have Happy Birthday,Merry Christmas,Happy Graduation and Happy Anniversary around the park picture.

I like that idea! I've been trying to come up with a check-off list type design, but was getting nowhere. Thanks for thinking about me!! :goodvibes

Any other ideas floating around out there?

momof2OH said:
MinnieMom...here you go!

f2d631ed.jpg

f2d63146.jpg

I am not sure who is doing these? as the Minnie Mom had Mickey? :confused3
However, I need to Make 4. If you could just post the Tink & Mickey with no name & I could put the name in, that would be wonderful. hoping that isn't too much of a problem?? :wave:
Thanks so much, Penny

I am just besides myself with admiration to everyone who has made a design here. I know all of you must have people stopping you in the parks regularly to ask about your shirts.

My jaw is agape!

I don't have a creative bone in my body and we leave in two weeks.

I have a question for anyone: can these designs be put onto iron-on transfers and then can they be ironed onto a hat or a backpack?

My favorite so far is the designer here who makes the Resort-specific ones. I can't wait to see what they do with POR.

momof2OH said:
MinnieMom...here you go!

f2d631ed.jpg

f2d63146.jpg

Wow! Wow! Wow! Now we'll all have matching shirts with our favorite characters!! Thank you so much! If you email them to me, would they be any larger? I'll pm you my email address just in case. A design this cute needs to really be seen!!

Thanks again!! I LOVE them! :goodvibes

cropper...here's your Pooh design, hopefully this is what you were wanting, if not let me know what to change.

f2d5d2ec.jpg

momof2OH said:
cropper...here's your Pooh design, hopefully this is what you were wanting, if not let me know what to change.

f2d5d2ec.jpg

Perfect!!! Ryan will love it!!!

Thank you!

hey guys..i was sitting here talking with my friend, and she thought of an idea for a shirt, and wanted to see if any of you could do something with it..
we were thinking of mickey mouse saluting a american flag....something on those lines..thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter