disney designs

DisneyJules

Magic is all around us!
hello! I've been working on an art page for sometime now. I still don't have a scanner so I thought I'd might aswell put up some of the designs I've been working on in photoshop.
Not all designs are disney related but most of them are ;)
www.geocities.com/tdisneyc/index.html check it out and tell me what you think, good or bad.

Jule :)

I think those look great! I really like the one "It's a Small World"

I know others have gone to look at the site. I hope they remember to post here to give you feedback :)

Very, very creatice, Jule!!! The HM is very cool!!!!! What will you use these for? Nice!!!!!

Very cool. Thanks for sharing!

I like the one of Botticelli's Birth of Venus.:) I've always loved that work of art.:) Of the Disney ones you've created, I like the one of Walt with all the Mickeys.:cool:

They all look great though.:)

They are so creative! You are very talented!!

You people are so sweet here. Thank-you so much, I don't often get much feedback, your positive comments are so appreciated! It makes me feel like I'm some what on the right track.

DanMurphy, I have no intentions for them as of yet. I just found that once I started a webpage, I'd get more ideas running through my head, become bored with the initial design and end up starting a new one. So I had some designs just sitting around unfinished. Although a lot of those I just made up in the last couple weeks. I'm using a program called Adobe Photoshop which makes everything look so polished, it really is an amazing program, I know so little about it and I know it holds a lot of potential for different effects.
Thanks again!
Jule :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter