Disney Die Cast Checklist

Wendi

Wanna be at Disney World!
I hope I am posting this in the right spot, but I have put together a list of ALL the Die Cast Attractions that I know of. If anyone needs it, I hope you like it. If you know of any that I don't have or have missed Please let me know.

Disney Theme Park Attraction Die Cast
Vehicles!
Tomorrow land Astro Orbiter Ride (MK) $6.00
Haunted Mansion Doom Buggy (MK) $6.00
Haunted Mansion Hearse (MK) $15.00
4 Piece Monorail Set (MK) $15.00
Small World Boat Ride (MK) $6.00
Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin (MK)$6.00
Fantasyland Dumbo Ride (MK) $6.00
Fantasyland Mad Tea Party Ride (MK)$6.00
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride (MK) $6.00
Main Street Fire Engine (MK) $10.00
Liberty Belle Riverboat (MK) $10.00
Many Adventure’s of Winnie the Pooh Ride (MK)
Pirates of the Caribbean (MK) $6.00
Peter Pan’s Flight Ride (MK) $6.00
Splash Mountain Ride (MK) $6.00
Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride (MK) $6.00
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Ride (MK) $10.00
Snow White’s Scary Adventure Ride (MK)$6.00
Rock-n-Roller Coaster Ride (ST) $15.00
Back Lot Tour Bus (ST) $6.00
Grand Marshall Parade Vehicle (ST) $6.00
Aladdin Parade Vehicle (ST) $6.00
Toy Story Parade Vehicle (ST) $6.00
Harambe Wildlife Reserve Plane (AK) $6.00
Kilimanjaro Safaris Vehicle (AK) $6.00
CTX Rover (AK) $6.00
Eastern Star Railroad Train (AK) $6.00
Kali River Rapids Ride (AK) $6.00
Countdown to Extinction Ride (AK) $6.00
Primeval Whirl Ride (AK) $6.00
Triceratops Spin Vehicle (AK) $6.00
Maelstrom Norway Ride (EFW) $6.00
Rio Del Tiempo Ride (EFW) $6.00
Transport Bus (ALL) $6.00

Alice in Wonderland Ride (DL) $6.00
Matterhorn Bobsleds (DL) $6.00

Superstar Limo (CA) $10.00
California Screamin' Roller Coaster Car (CA) $10.00
Grizzly River Run Raft (CA) $6.00
Die Cast Metal Vehicle of Disney Cruise Line $10.00

2002 Die Cast Matchbox Disney World Bus $10.00

Thanks, Wendi

Very cool. I have seen many of those at the parks. Are they all available at all times?

Micca,
They have a bunch out and available now, but; they started "Retiring" some. I believe the Astro Orbitor, Splash Mountain, Tea Cups and something else are being retired right now. You can order them through disney Merchandise. We pick a bunch up everytime we go.

mle,
Thanks, I forgot that one. I actually have it, but it's packaged different and we didn't consider it one because it didn't have the "Theme Park Collection" on it.

Those things are easy to like. This is my entire families little "habit". My kids love them too. My 5 yr. old will sit there and tell people all about the ride and show them the vehicle and explain it like she created the ride for them. hahahaha
Well, hopefully they will come out with some new ones by January when we go again.

I am wondering if they are going to do something for:

MK: Tomorrowland Transit Authority, Alien, Carousel of Tomorrow, Tomorrowland Speedway, Goofy's Barnstormer, Carousel.

Epcot: The Land, Universe of Energy, The Sea, Epcot Ball (sorry too early & brain cloud).

Studios: Tower of Terror, Muppet 3D, Star Tours, Great Movie Ride.

AK: Tough to be a bug, and I think that it for AK.

Sorry so long. Wendi

We usually go 1 time a year, so while we are there we check out Downtown Disney-World of Disney. I tend to get most there. You can also check out just various gift shops throughout the parks. I just keep my eyes open at all time. Also, you can call the WDW Merchandise and find out what they have and you can order them there for the Park price and pay only one shipping fee. Unlike e-bay where they will hike the price up and charge you outragous shipping. I started to collect the first year they started making them, so I try to stay current. Some are from DL, so you have to call DL Merchandising for those. I have a few more to get from there.
Hope this helps.
Wendi

Hi Wendi!

Holly and I are new to this board and new to collecting. We decided to get into the Die Casts after seeing the collection of a CM friend of ours. I just wanted to thank you for the checklist and add that we just purchased the Jungle Cruise Ride Die Cast while we were there at the end of July.

Also, we are pretty excited. We contacted Disney Mail Order to see if we can get some die casts without being there or going on Ebay. We got the retired Big Thunder Mountain Railroad for $4.99!

This is going to be a cool new hobby.

Ted

Ted,
Thanks. I check e-bay out just to see what's new and when there gets to be a few that I need and I am still a while away from going, I too call Disney Merchandising and order that way I get them at the actual cost and only pay a fraction of the shipping. I can't wait to get the Jungle Cruise boat. I am wondering which ones will come out next.........maybe Tomorrowland Transit Authority, Tomorrowland Speedway, Goofy's barnstormer, and even Test track. I can't wait till January when we go. I have a huge list of stuff.
Thanks, Wendi

I sure hope Disney brings back these die cast ride vehicles some day. I have several that I collected before they stopped making them. They are well made and such a great souvenir.

I know this is an old thread but I was looking for a list of these and finally found it. I have all the vehicles Wendi listed, (except for the Matchbox Bus) and some additional ones.

More Disney Theme Park Attraction Die Cast Vehicles!

Jungle Cruise Boat (MK) $6.00
Jungle Cruise Boat (MK) $10.00
Dinosaur Time Rover (AK) $6.00 (Same as CTX Rover except name on packaging)
Discovery Riverboat (AK) $6.00
Parking Lot Tram (ALL) $10.00
Test Track Vehicle (EFW) $6.00
Test Track Vehicle (EFW) $10.00
Pinocchio’s Daring Journey Ride (DL) $6.00
Haunted Mansion Hearse (White) (DL) $15.00
Chevron Autopia Car (DL) $10.00
Engine-Ears Toys Train Locomotive (CA) $6.00
Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree Ride (CA) $6.00
Radiator Springs Racers Car (CA) $6.00
Luigi’s Rollickin’ Roadsters Car (CA) $6.00
Disney Thrill Rides 5 Vehicle Set #1 (WDW) $24.00
Disney Thrill Rides 5 Vehicle Set #2 (DL) $18.00

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter