Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
Disney Dining Meal Plans

Save when you buy a meal plan ahead of time:

ºoº Donald's 3 Days of Disney Dining Plan
*** Adult/Junior $81, Child $61 ***
Eight Disney Dining Choices per person:
* 1 Character Breakfast, 1 Breakfast in the Park, 3 Snack Vouchers ($5 Value), Adult/Junior Meal Vouchers 2 $10 value / 1 $15 value, Child Meal Vouchers 1 $5 value / 2 $10 value

ºoº Goofy's 4 Days of Disney Dining Plan
*** Adult/Junior $120, Child $84 ***
Ten Disney Dining Choices per person:
* 1 Character Breakfast, 1 Breakfast in the Park, 1 Character Lunch, 3 Snack Vouchers ($5 Value), Adult/Junior Meal Vouchers 2 $10 value / 2 $15 value, Child Meal Vouchers 1 $5 value / 3 $10 value

ºoº Minnie's 5 Days of Disney Dining Plan
*** Adult/Junior $156, Child $112 ***
Thirteen Disney Dining Choices per person:
1 Character Breakfast, 2 Breakfast in the Park, 1 Character Dinner, 3 Snack Vouchers ($5 Value), Adult/Junior Meal Vouchers 4 $10 value / 2 $15 value, Child Meal Vouchers 2 $5 value / 3 $10 value / 1 $15 value

ºoº Mickey's 6 Days of Disney Dining Plan
*** Adult/Junior $195, Child $136 ***
Fifteen Disney Dining Choices per person:
1 Character Breakfast, 2 Breakfast in the Park, 1 Character Lunch, 1 Character Dinner, 3 Snack Vouchers ($5 Value), Adult/Junior Meal Vouchers 4 $10 value / 3 $15 value, Child Meal Vouchers 2 $5 value / 4 $10 value / 1 $15 value

ºoº

~~Character Breakfast vouchers are valid at Goofy's Kitchen at the Disneyland Hotel, Lilo & Stitch Aloha Breakfast at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel, Chip & Dale's Critter Breakfast at Storyteller Cafe at the Grand Californian Hotel, and Breakfast with the Princesses at Plaza Inn at Disneyland Park.

~~Character Lunch vouchers are valid at Goofy's Kitchen at the Disneyland Hotel, or Captain Mickey's at Ariel's Grotto at California Adventure.

~~Character Dinner vouchers are valid at Goofy's Kitchen at the Disneyland Hotel or Ariel's Grotto at Disney's California Adventure.

~~Breakfast in the Park vouchers are valid at Club Buzz at Disneyland Park or Pacific Wharf at Disney's California Adventure.

~~Snack vouchers are valid for any of the snack carts and can be used for items such as popcorn, churros, and ice cream bars for up to $5 value.

~~Meal vouchers are worth $5, $10, or $15 per adult/junior or child, and are valid at every dining location in Disneyland Park and Disney's California Adventure Park, except for the following locations: Ariel's Grotto, The Cove Bar, the Vineyard Room, Golden Vine Winery, and the Wine Country Market.

Note: The meal and snack vouchers are not valid on any alcoholic beverage purchases.

ºoº

Mary Jo said:
Disney Dining Meal Plans

Save when you buy a meal plan ahead of time:

ºoº Donald's 3 Days of Disney Dining Plan
*** Adult/Junior $81, Child $61 ***
Eight Disney Dining Choices per person:
* 1 Character Breakfast, 1 Breakfast in the Park, 3 Snack Vouchers ($5 Value), Adult/Junior Meal Vouchers 2 $10 value / 1 $15 value, Child Meal Vouchers 1 $5 value / 2 $10 value

ºoº Goofy's 4 Days of Disney Dining Plan
*** Adult/Junior $120, Child $84 ***
Ten Disney Dining Choices per person:
* 1 Character Breakfast, 1 Breakfast in the Park, 1 Character Lunch, 3 Snack Vouchers ($5 Value), Adult/Junior Meal Vouchers 2 $10 value / 2 $15 value, Child Meal Vouchers 1 $5 value / 3 $10 value

ºoº Minnie's 5 Days of Disney Dining Plan
*** Adult/Junior $156, Child $112 ***
Thirteen Disney Dining Choices per person:
1 Character Breakfast, 2 Breakfast in the Park, 1 Character Dinner, 3 Snack Vouchers ($5 Value), Adult/Junior Meal Vouchers 4 $10 value / 2 $15 value, Child Meal Vouchers 2 $5 value / 3 $10 value / 1 $15 value

ºoº Mickey's 6 Days of Disney Dining Plan
*** Adult/Junior $195, Child $136 ***
Fifteen Disney Dining Choices per person:
1 Character Breakfast, 2 Breakfast in the Park, 1 Character Lunch, 1 Character Dinner, 3 Snack Vouchers ($5 Value), Adult/Junior Meal Vouchers 4 $10 value / 3 $15 value, Child Meal Vouchers 2 $5 value / 4 $10 value / 1 $15 value

ºoº

~~Character Breakfast vouchers are valid at Goofy's Kitchen at the Disneyland Hotel, Lilo & Stitch Aloha Breakfast at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel, Chip & Dale's Critter Breakfast at Storyteller Cafe at the Grand Californian Hotel, and Breakfast with the Princesses at Plaza Inn at Disneyland Park.

~~Character Lunch vouchers are valid at Goofy's Kitchen at the Disneyland Hotel, or Captain Mickey's at Ariel's Grotto at California Adventure.

~~Character Dinner vouchers are valid at Goofy's Kitchen at the Disneyland Hotel or Ariel's Grotto at Disney's California Adventure.

~~Breakfast in the Park vouchers are valid at Club Buzz at Disneyland Park or Pacific Wharf at Disney's California Adventure.

~~Snack vouchers are valid for any of the snack carts and can be used for items such as popcorn, churros, and ice cream bars for up to $5 value.

~~Meal vouchers are worth $5, $10, or $15 per adult/junior or child, and are valid at every dining location in Disneyland Park and Disney's California Adventure Park, except for the following locations: Ariel's Grotto, The Cove Bar, the Vineyard Room, Golden Vine Winery, and the Wine Country Market.

Note: The meal and snack vouchers are not valid on any alcoholic beverage purchases.

ºoº

Thanks
I was wondering the same thing, mainly about the breakfast in the park, so that is very helpful to know. :)
::MinnieMo

OOPS! Didn't realize I started a different thread. Sorry, don't know how to delete it and put it on the correct one. :sad1: :confused: Must have hit a wrong button by mistake.

I booked the 6 day dining plan since I liked the idea of "prepaying" for my meals.

Can I use multiple vouchers for the same transaction?

For example, Blue Bayou is likely to cost us more than $30 so can I just add up my vouchers like Disney dollars to spend? (I realize I can't get change)

Also, some had reported that they were able to use their "breakfast in the park" vouchers as "credit" at other places. Like if I wanted to do another character breakfast in the park, say at the Plaza Inn, that I could use that voucher and it would be worth approximately $10 or so towards my breakfast. Can anyone confirm if this is true?

Also, are the snack vouchers only good at snack carts or can I use them as credit towards something else?

I'm just thinking that I tend to do more sit down type restaurants and I'm sure I'll spend more money than what the dining plan assumes I will.

Yes, you can combine your vouchers for one meal, which will be great for dining at Blue Bayou or any of the other more expensive restaurants.

We had the 5 day meal plan. If you're following my trip reports at all I mentionw here all we use them and the prices we paid.

How does someone go about purchasing a meal plan? Do you have to buy a package to get it or can you buy it seperatly? I like the idea but have already bought my hotel & tickets.

Mary Jo said:
Yes, you can combine your vouchers for one meal, which will be great for dining at Blue Bayou or any of the other more expensive restaurants.

Does this mean that you can combine snack vouchers with meal vouchers or do the vouchers have to be alike?

I'm thinking of purchasing the dining plan with my resort package. BUT, my DS (7) doesn't eat kid food. Hot dogs, no way. PB&J, not. Pizza, once in a blue moon. Chicken nuggets, get'em out of here and bring on the barbeque, steaks and seafood.

The dining package seems like an OK deal for the adults but for my DS, it will be a waste of money. There's no way I'll get him to eat hot dogs when we're eating barbeque or grilled salmon.

I found the menus for the various places here Menus . If you look at the kid's menus they really don't offer much for the kid that likes adult food.

Can I buy an adult package for my son?

The other thing I was wondering, I know you're limited to an appetizer, main course, dessert and drink but do they limit what the dining plan people can order off the menu or can you order all the really good stuff? I don't want to buy the plan and then find out there's a sperate menu for dining plan customers.

Home Brewer, the link you posted was for Disney World. Is there a link for Disneyland menus? And I think you are talking about the DW wishes program that includes the appetizer,entree, drink and dessert.

JC Butterfly said:
Also, are the snack vouchers only good at snack carts or can I use them as credit towards something else?

I'm just thinking that I tend to do more sit down type restaurants and I'm sure I'll spend more money than what the dining plan assumes I will.

We used the snack vouchers in the bake shops at both DL and CA to buy sandwiches for lunches.

DonnettaR said:
Does this mean that you can combine snack vouchers with meal vouchers or do the vouchers have to be alike?

We were able to combine them.

Does anyone know how much the "Breakfast in the Park" voucher is worth? Does it cover the cost of the entire breakfast (i.e. beverages) or just the cost of the breakfast sandwich?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter