"Disney Dining Template"

uncspin

Mouseketeer
Last year, someone created a "Disney Dining Template". It was an Excel workbook that allowed you to review DDP versus DDxDP, with real dollars and cents (enter your probable meal choice, etc.). If you are the creator of this document, could you post it again - I'd love to show it to my parents as a planning tool. Thanks!

I haven't seen this tool and don't know who provided it, but I'll give your thread a bump so that hopefully you will find it.

Thanks! I wish I could put a copy of it on here somewhere. I know that I got it off this board, just hoping someone will eventually know what I am talking about.

It might have been mine that I designed. It was set up so that you just put in your restaurants and menu selections. It automatically calculated your best deal. DDE (now Tables in Wonderland), DDP or DxDDP. This was before the days of the QSDP.

I know I emailed several hundred copies of it last year before RobinB finally took pity on me and hosted it on her website. :rotfl:

It's out of date, but if you still want it I can send it to you, it's a starting point at least.

Thanks Tricia! That would be great! I like to use it before we go to enter our meals, mostly for an estimate on how much cash to carry for tips, etc. My email is reganbrownreynolds at gmail dot com. Thanks!

Tricia... I would really appreciate it if you could send that to me as well! I am trying to figure this out myself. Thanks! My email is dbrake29 "at" yahoo "dot" ca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter