Disney Divas Getaway!!

Hey Diva K, glad you made it back in one piece, even though a bit sore. It is not the fall that hurts but that sudden stop...
SG
Exactly, I'd get going fast, panic and fall down to stop! I have a huge black-n-blue mark (bruise) on my butt! :headache:
DS skied Kamikaze style...full speed ahead down the hill until he hit someone or something that stopped him! :scared:

Diva K, do you see what you done wrote? You panicked and fell down while DS, who has no sense of impending doom, went for it and escaped any bruises upon his posterior. Stop thinking and go for it! :love:

SG

Diva K, do you see what you done wrote? You panicked and fell down while DS, who has no sense of impending doom, went for it and escaped any bruises upon his posterior. Stop thinking and go for it! :love:
SG
I know...easier said than done :sad2:

Hey, I said it so all you have to do is DO it!

BTW, could you please say that I will lose fifty pounds this year? :cool1:

SG

From your mouth to God's ear, if I manage to lose fifty pounds I will finally be the skinny 'broad' that I have always wanted to be. If you could see the before pictures you would see why even I do not recognize myself anymore. :cool1:

I have a followup appt with my heart doctor week after this and she will tell me how I am doing. I think I am doing much better. I check my heart regularly and it seems to be behaving. I have told my family that I am not to have any stress and they should not give me any grief. Hey, miracles happen this time of year!

I am profoundly grateful that my medical problems are things that seem to be manageable. My mom died of this. She was only 54.

Take good care of yourself, you might live to be ancient, like myself, and will glad of it. :rotfl:

SG

My grandmother died in her mid 40's, my mom in her mid 50's. I am the oldest person on either side of my family. Old age is relative, it depends on the relatives you picked and I picked poorly. :rotfl:

I do not drink nor smoke so I am ahead of the game though.

Glad you are going to be around for a very long time to drive your family crazy. :banana:

SG

1080013z2a3broz5e.gif

Wanted to say hi to the Divas over here! Hope you are all doing well, and Happy Valentine's Day. Got any trips coming up?

Sha, I am not a full fledged Diva but am working on it. Attitude, it is all in the attitude!:lmao:

Our next trip is not until the end of November and first week of December. Hoping for more days AND Free Dining. Could happen, has before. :confused3

SG

Facebook is okay.. but they GOT to work on some of this privacy stuff and other problems.

but yes, come and join us!

I was reading the update they gave, and an article about all the complaints. If I delete something off of my page, like an update or something, I want it deleted off of the home page that everyone sees when they log in. Also, I have deleted almost all my photos because they were trying to claim some copyrights and I own my photos! especially ones like my tigers!!!

Hey gals. I saw on the news where Facebook changed their rules to make it so that they owned all content even if you quit their service. The next day they backed down from that.

The problem with Facebook and other such sites is that people with bad intentions can track folk down and that is not a good thing.

I read a few pages to keep in touch with some troubled family members but I do not post or anything.

Be careful out there! SG/Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter