Disney Dream July 9, 2017 double dip Bahamas

Very excited this is our first cruise and a disney one so we are very excited we are going July 9th threw the 14th the two day stop at castaway cay I really want to do the fish extender and want to see who wants to do it with me there will be me my husband my daughter 12 and my son 2

My daughter will be 12 time of cruise it's our first want to participate in the fish extender also

After you make 10 posts we can have a private conversation on this board about FE. Or contact Xavier Bautista he has info.

I can read your message so I don't know what I'm doing
A post here is just a (regular) message that's open to all who read the thread.

A conversation is private, and you must have 10 posts (messages) in order for the conversation feature to be added to your account. Only those invited into a conversation will see what's posted there.

A post here is just a (regular) message that's open to all who read the thread.

A conversation is private, and you must have 10 posts (messages) in order for the conversation feature to be added to your account. Only those invited into a conversation will see what's posted there.
Thanks I just posted 10 times how do I get invited into the conversation feature?

Thanks I just posted 10 times how do I get invited into the conversation feature?
It takes the system a little time (30-60 minutes) to recognize that you've reached that milestone. Once it does, if you click on someone's avatar that you want to converse with, you'll see the "Start a conversation" link there.

Or just hover over "Inbox" in the upper right and, if you have been invited into a conversation, it will show up there.

I'm already working on fish extender gifts and 8m making my own fish extender really want to join some people it will be my husband daughter son and myself

It takes the system a little time (30-60 minutes) to recognize that you've reached that milestone. Once it does, if you click on someone's avatar that you want to converse with, you'll see the "Start a conversation" link there.

Or just hover over "Inbox" in the upper right and, if you have been invited into a conversation, it will show up there.
Thank you are you going on the dream July 9th also and doing the fish extender maybe we will be in the same group this is my first time so I have no idea what I'm doing and this is my first cruise very excited

Thank you are you going on the dream July 9th also and doing the fish extender maybe we will be in the same group this is my first time so I have no idea what I'm doing and this is my first cruise very excited
No, I'm not on this cruise. I just hang out here (on the Cruise Meet board) to help the newbies through the minefield of DISboards and Fish Extenders.

Well thank you for all your help it sounds like it will be fun and I've already started working on gifts and my extender

Hi! Let me know if this message works! Would love to be a part of your fish extender group
HI you have to post 10 times on the test forum before you can start a conversation then wait about 30 to 45 minutes it worked for me

No, I'm not on this cruise. I just hang out here (on the Cruise Meet board) to help the newbies through the minefield of DISboards and Fish Extenders.
It worked I was able to start a conversation with someone else but I think they are in bed now thank you for all your help it followed you just in case something else comes up that I need help with thanks again :)

Wendyf we are pretty excited! My sister and I are taking my 2 granddaughters ages 11 and 12. We will be in stateroom 6114:welcome:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter