Disney Emoji Blitz

All that effort and I got another hank. All the boxes I got in this round were repeats, seriously considering skipping the next event like this and focusing on leveling up instead. I’m at 67 now and at 70 my prize is the hatbox ghost which I don’t already have and who I’m excited to get.
Wow...67. How long have you been playing? I just got to lv 26.

I’ve been playing a few months, but lately have been focusing less on the daily challenges and more on leveling up. There are some people on here around level 200!
I'm on level 227. When I finished level 200, I had to wait a few weeks until they added more- right now, the game tops out at level 230. When I have no more levels to win, I focus on getting items. I am also on the last item card, so once I fill that, I will just have to play the daily challenges or just play for points to get new emojis. Hopefully, they will continue to add more levels and more item cards.

I'm on level 227. When I finished level 200, I had to wait a few weeks until they added more- right now, the game tops out at level 230. When I have no more levels to win, I focus on getting items. I am also on the last item card, so once I fill that, I will just have to play the daily challenges or just play for points to get new emojis. Hopefully, they will continue to add more levels and more item cards.
Wow, very impressive!

So...did anyone get Bruce or Crush from the event diamond box that didn't have them beforehand? I was reading a couple of other Emoji Blitz fansites and it seems like folks are thinking that the last event box only contained Nemo, Dory, and Hank unless you already bought a Diamond Box and got Bruce or Crush from it.

So...did anyone get Bruce or Crush from the event diamond box that didn't have them beforehand? I was reading a couple of other Emoji Blitz fansites and it seems like folks are thinking that the last event box only contained Nemo, Dory, and Hank unless you already bought a Diamond Box and got Bruce or Crush from it.
My wife got crush at the end of the challenge.

I got both from diamond boxes, but I went thru a lot of diamonds. Too many diamonds!!!

My wife got crush at the end of the challenge.
It’s good to know that it was possible to get Crush from the Reward Diamond Box without having already gotten him from the Gem Diamond Box. Someone said they tried the two device trick and "finished" the event 30 times, and those 30 Reward Diamond Boxes only got Nemo, Dory, or Hank. Someone else said they had maxed out Dory, Nemo, and Hank already and ended up getting coins instead Bruce or Hank. So I wonder if there were some glitches with the last box because the game essentially had two different Diamond Boxes being offered concurrently (the Diamond Box that you can buy with gems that only had four emojis and the Diamond Box that was the reward for finishing the event that had five emojis in it). Oh well, at least both Bruce and Crush are now in the Gold Box.

I dread all challenges that require me to do anything with stars. Especially if I have to group 2 stars together.
Grouping suns isn't to bad once you get Olaf (and level him up, I think). He generate suns next to each other, but until you have him, those challenges can be tough.

It’s good to know that it was possible to get Crush from the Reward Diamond Box without having already gotten him from the Gem Diamond Box. Someone said they tried the two device trick and "finished" the event 30 times, and those 30 Reward Diamond Boxes only got Nemo, Dory, or Hank. Someone else said they had maxed out Dory, Nemo, and Hank already and ended up getting coins instead Bruce or Hank. So I wonder if there were some glitches with the last box because the game essentially had two different Diamond Boxes being offered concurrently (the Diamond Box that you can buy with gems that only had four emojis and the Diamond Box that was the reward for finishing the event that had five emojis in it). Oh well, at least both Bruce and Crush are now in the Gold Box.

Grouping suns isn't to bad once you get Olaf (and level him up, I think). He generate suns next to each other, but until you have him, those challenges can be tough.
Joy from Inside Out is great for Suns because she lets you place one wherever you want. I can really clean up by pairing a rainbow and a sun when I need to get a lot of them. Also great for when you need to pair suns with lightnings or rainbows, because you can place the sun exactly where you want it.

This food fight frenzy is truly their worst concept on the app.

In the first game I had the blockers put on me 4 seconds into the game. In the second game I was down 4-0 before I even saw my first cupcake. In the third game I had someone use the full power and extra time boost against me, really people???

Makes it kind of frustrating, not sure what the prize is at the end of it all?

I think it's just Remy again, which seems kind of odd since it's pretty much an exact repeat of the event a couple months ago.

Joy from Inside Out is great for Suns because she lets you place one wherever you want. I can really clean up by pairing a rainbow and a sun when I need to get a lot of them. Also great for when you need to pair suns with lightnings or rainbows, because you can place the sun exactly where you want it.
I use joy all the time too and she’s great! I don’t have Jiminy Cricket though so star missions are tough.

I’m pretty new to this game (level 33) and didn’t get Remy during the last food fight. I have a lucky emoji for each course this time so should go by quickly.

The one thing I like is that you can just run the game and still win two stars (4 with a lucky emoji). This was the only way I was able to finish the Tiana event.

I’m pretty new to this game (level 33) and didn’t get Remy during the last food fight. I have a lucky emoji for each course this time so should go by quickly.

The one thing I like is that you can just run the game and still win two stars (4 with a lucky emoji). This was the only way I was able to finish the Tiana event.
I read about that on reddit. I'm in the dinner section now. I've had at least one lucky emoji per section (so far).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter