Disney Fantasy September 16, 2017 Western Cruise Fish extender Group!

Everything seems to still be on for the cruise. I'm almost too nervous to let myself get excited. We were on our first DCL last year at this time. We were supposed to be going to the Bahamas but found out 2 days before that we were going to Canada instead because of Hurricane Matthew! It was beautiful...but we wanted warm and tropical. So...here we are again. :( We are flying in the day before. I'm sure Irma will be gone...but hopefully we still have an airport, and port, and Castaway Cay! I'm sure it will all be fine.

What's everyone done so far to prepare for the trip? I've packed some of our things but not much yet. We're not doing any specific excursions....just walking around the ports or maybe going to a beach. The only ones we were interested in were in Jamaica and I just wasn't willing to spend as much as they were asking there. Would have loved to have done the river tubing, though. We've only been on the Magic before so I'm super excited to see the Fantasy!!!

Packing starts this weekend and keeping a close eye on the weather. We're set to fly in Tuesday evening for Park time on W/Th/F, but a little nervous as to what we Will be flying into as far as transportation/roads/supplies.

It looks like both the Dream and Fantasy are planning on Cozumel to ride out Irma, and we should be ok as long as Port Canaveral doesn't get too much damage. We booked an outside excursion for Grand Cayman but I really don't care if it ends up being a cruise to nowhere, I just want to be able to go!

OK, below are the ones that have expressed a wish for FE since the main group closed. If each of you will reply you still want to do an exchange, make sure if your information is not here to please reply. I will then post the final group members for you. I will add my info then. Any questions, please let me know.

I will exchange with this group too if you want more people because I have plenty of extras.
Prince
Sarah Minnie Mouse
Michael Goofy
Celebrating Michaels birthday and our 1 year anniversary
Cabin 7192
Just let me know at soon as possible.
Please let me know your information

OK, got your information.

Got your information also

Please give us names and ages for the kids!!!

Hopefully y'all can get me all this in the next couple of days. Then we will meet on the ship in just a couple of weeks (plus a few days)!!

Everything seems to still be on for the cruise. I'm almost too nervous to let myself get excited. We were on our first DCL last year at this time. We were supposed to be going to the Bahamas but found out 2 days before that we were going to Canada instead because of Hurricane Matthew! It was beautiful...but we wanted warm and tropical. So...here we are again. :( We are flying in the day before. I'm sure Irma will be gone...but hopefully we still have an airport, and port, and Castaway Cay! I'm sure it will all be fine.

What's everyone done so far to prepare for the trip? I've packed some of our things but not much yet. We're not doing any specific excursions....just walking around the ports or maybe going to a beach. The only ones we were interested in were in Jamaica and I just wasn't willing to spend as much as they were asking there. Would have loved to have done the river tubing, though. We've only been on the Magic before so I'm super excited to see the Fantasy!!!

Our family is going with the flow no plans. Not getting off the ship only at C.C.

see you all soon!

See y'all in a few days! Animal Kingdom tomorrow then picking up the rental car to drive to the port Saturday! Can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter