Disney Fantasy WC October 21-28

sc426

Mouseketeer
I just got off the Fantasy Western Caribbean October 21-28 sailing in concierge. I would be happy to answer any questions. Ask away!

I just got off the Fantasy Western Caribbean October 21-28 sailing in concierge. I would be happy to answer any questions. Ask away!
I’d love to hear what excursions you did, and who you booked them through. Thanks!

What was the menu rotation? (ie what night was Captains Menu/ P&P menu)

My particular rotation was Royal Court, Animators Palate, Enchanted Garden, Royal Court, Animators Palate, Animators Palate and Enchanted Garden. Captains menu was on Formal night which was night 2. What is P&P?

I’d love to hear what excursions you did, and who you booked them through. Thanks!

Me and my husband only booked one excursion which was the Mayan Horseback riding in Cozumel. We booked through Disney. Falmouth and George Town didn't have any excursions through Disney that we liked. I only book my excursions through Disney. Even though some of the independent tour operators might be cheaper, the risk of the ship leaving without us if we don't get back from the excursion on time is reason enough for me to only book through Disney. We absolutely loved the horseback riding and would do it again if/when we come back :)

My particular rotation was Royal Court, Animators Palate, Enchanted Garden, Royal Court, Animators Palate, Animators Palate and Enchanted Garden. Captains menu was on Formal night which was night 2. What is P&P?
Prince & Princess menu

Who were the concierge staff?

What time did the fireworks go off on Pirate Night?

Thanks.

Who were the concierge staff?

What time did the fireworks go off on Pirate Night?

Thanks.

The fireworks went off at 10:20pm and lasted exactly 10 minutes.

The concierge staff was Michelle, Amanda and Tawanda.

Thats right. The lobster was a huge hit. I heard the kitchen wasn't expecting it to be so big :)

They were huge! Our server asked us if we wanted 2 tails, we said yes thinking they weren't that big. OMG, so stuffed! Interesting to hear they aren't usually that big. :)

We were in concierge on the 12th deck at the end. No vibration issues for us. The only noise we heard at night was the chairs on the 13th deck being put away between 7:30pm and 8pm. Other then that we hardly even heard out neighbors. It was a great room that we will book again :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter