• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney fire department tours?

happily single

Left foot first!
Sorry if this is not the correct forum.

My dbf is a retired fireman. I swear that I have read that the Disney Fire Department, Reddy Creek, offers tours. Am I crazy? If not could someone pls provide details.
Thanks!

You used to be able to up until recently. According to the Reedy Creek website:

"Fire station tours have been suspended by our district administration. We do not know when they will resume, however please feel free to contact the district and ask before you visit the station. The phone number is (407) 560-1962. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you would like to purchase merchandise please visit the online store section. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us. Thank you"

You used to be able to up until recently. According to the Reedy Creek website:

"Fire station tours have been suspended by our district administration. We do not know when they will resume, however please feel free to contact the district and ask before you visit the station. The phone number is (407) 560-1962. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you would like to purchase merchandise please visit the online store section. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us. Thank you"
Thanks. After posting I also saw that, but I couldnt find a date on the announcement

Wow! Wonder why they suspended the station tours. We went to the one by Downtown and the one behind Epcot (near Pop). We also driving past the repair shop behind MK. I'm upset that Disney got rid of all their WDW Fire Department apparel.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter