Disney Fonts or Disney Lettering??

DisTeach1

DIS Veteran
Hi!

Where can I find Disney fonts or purchase Disney Lettering to use on my scapbook pages? I'm not terribly creative, but am trying to put together a book.

Do a search on Waltograph on the internet and you will find the fonts to download.

:confused3 I have downloaded the Disney font but am having trouble inserting it into my Microsoft Word, I just don't know how to do it or even where to start. Could someone here pleeeease give me step by step instructions on how to do this? Or even point me in the right direction, and help would be appreciated,,, thanks,,,, Blue

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

You will want to unzip the file and extract (aka Save) the file entitled "Walt Disney Script v4.1.ttf" to a specific folder on your desktop. There are a couple ways to do this. (Written for someone who is NOT AT ALL COMPUTER SAVY and using a right-hand configured mouse - most common unless you have changed it.) The easiest (I think) is to unzip the file, single click on the file "Walt Disney Script v4.1.ttf" Right click on the file and when the option list appears, choose Copy by left clicking on it. Right click on your start button. Choose Explore all users by left clicking on the option. Under your local hard drive (usually your "C:" drive), click the + sign beside the Windows folder to expand it. Under the Windows folder, look for the Font folder. Click on this folder. In the right portion of your screen, you will see all your fonts from Word. Go to your toolbar in this window and click Edit. Then choose Paste. Close all windows and start MS Word. You should now have the font!

Thank you KerTggr,I finally got it going. But I also didn't know that I had the wrong font until you mention that one. So I did download the one you mention and did all the copy and paste and it is working great, thank you again for steering me in the right direction, I have been wanting that font for so long for my scrapbooking,,,,Blue

:love: :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter