Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Le Fou's Brew - this I actually loved!

LeFousBrew_zpsbtfusgld.jpg

We did not enjoy the BOG breakfast as much - Husband gave me his fruit. The real thick bacon was very good though, and we actually really enjoyed the pasties. We wish this was a table service meal though, not with paper plates / super loud / etc. Did not have half the magical feeling that dinner had. We both got the Feast a la Gaston, ice waters, and coffee (him) & iced tea (me).

BOGbreakfast_zpscpvynzul.jpg

Crepes in EPCOT for brunch - we slept in too late and only got to the park around 10:00 or so. It was so hot out. I got strawberry and my husband got the ice cream crepe and then another round with chocolate (shown in photo). Both were just OK.

Crepes_zpskjpvha9l.jpg

I got the French Dip Burger at Electric Umbrella for lunch - Frozen was shut down when it was our FP+ time so we headed back to Future World. I thought this was amazing. The burger itself was not too greasy and the cheese, beef, and crispy onions on top were all just so good! Fries were good, and the strawberry cheesecake was good too.

FrenchDipBurger_zpsywmkj5ln.jpg

Biergarten was delicious. If you go, please put the bavarian roast gravy on top of your schnitzel - yummy! The tomato soup, the side salads, and the cabbage slaw were all so good too. Pretzel rolls were kind of dry so I only ate one of them, but still good!

Biergarten_zpszielbldy.jpg

Buffet breakfast at Chef Mickey's - everything was good but the biscuits & gravy and the grits. In my opinion - we don't eat grits here so I was just curious!

ChefMickeys_zpscpouqyse.jpg

Had to go back for more waffles - omg these were amazing here!

ExtraWaffles_zps2a1o43tx.jpg

Our very last meal was at 50's Prime Time - it was really delicious! Husband got the fried chicken and I got the sampler. Everything was good!!

Sampler_zpsathvopj4.jpg

For dessert my husband got the peanut butter chocolate stack cake which was way too big to finish, and I got the pineapple upside down cake. Sadly it was freezing cold and kind of dry - I was envisioning a gooey cake...

PineappleUpsideDownCake_zpsxknuxivx.jpg

Our service was great there though! :)

Really? What did you eat?

chips & queso app - was nasty cheap plastic cheese and the chips were stale

husband got the burger and added bacon and mushrooms, he liked it

i got the paleozoic chicken sandwich and couldnt even eat half. the wrap it comes on was harder than the waffle fries, but had no taste in the least. was thankful it came with so many waffle fries as those were good, but they are just mccain spicy waffle fries or similar!

huge waste of money.

chips & queso app - was nasty cheap plastic cheese and the chips were stale

husband got the burger and added bacon and mushrooms, he liked it

i got the paleozoic chicken sandwich and couldnt even eat half. the wrap it comes on was harder than the waffle fries, but had no taste in the least. was thankful it came with so many waffle fries as those were good, but they are just mccain spicy waffle fries or similar!

huge waste of money.

Thanks for sharing. I will keep that in mind!

Chef Art Smith's Homecoming. Fried chicken and mac and cheese. I can't describe how absolutely delicious this was. We had no room at all for dessert so they boxed up a slice of Hummingbird Cake and another of chocolate cake which we brought back to POR. Decadent and rich desserts! No photos, sorry. homecomingchickenmac.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter