Disney Friends

Hi! I'm brand new to the boards, and I'm here to find friends! I'd love someone to talk to about the parks, the movies, or anything else. I'm really nervous to do this but I'd really like someone to talk to.

I'm 21, and recently went to Walt Disney World in August. I'm not 100% sure about how this works, so if direct messaging doesn't work here, you can message me on Twitter (@browniefic).

Have a magical day!

Welcome home!

We are happy to have and make new friends! You can talk on and contribute on any message forum, but you are not able to send direct messages until you post at least 10 messages (no spam, please!).

But if you are here to talk about Disney, you have come to the right place! That's what we are all about here!

If you want to get to your 10 so you can start messaging us (and I am always happy to get a message talking about Disney), one of the best ways is to greet people in the threads here and introduce yourself in the what state you come from, etc.

Or you can strike up a conversation over at the Theme Park strategies and tell people about your latest trip.

Or just tell us here about why you like Disney so much! :)

No matter your choice, welcome home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter