• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gaming Fun While Social Distancing

Gr8Number8

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone. At couple of episodes back, the panel discussed ways to keep the Disney Magic going while couped up at home.
I've been playing Disney Emoji Blitz on iOS for years now (mostly to get stickers for my text messages) and I've recently been turned on to Disney Arena.
Disney Arena is a turn-based RPG and its super fun! It has a bunch of Disney characters and the gameplay is pretty deep. The only criticism I have is that there are a good amount of paywalls, which I ignore and get items just by playing the game.
Anyway, I have created a Club in the game called 'Fans of The Dis Unplugged'. I've set this club as By Request only, but I will add anyone who requests to join. I just wanted to keep the group limited to only fans of The Dis. Please join!
Anyone else playing this game?

Hey. I downloaded it, and requested to join. The game reminds me of an old Disney game called Toontown. The battles are similar. I've got time to put into it, so I'll give it a shot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter