Disney Garden

DAISYDUCKRN

Mouseketeer
Does Anyone Have A Disney Themed Garden. With All The Outdoor Items Available From Disney Shopping How Could You Not!!! I Have The Small Mickey Bird Bath, And The Mickey Trellis, Some Out Door Figures Also. Might Even Get The Topiaries Too!!!

I have all of the resin Alice statues spread around our garden. We are also considering doing a few theme park corner gardens in the yard. We live on a pond, and my husband wants to make the floating Epcot planters. We just haven't made the time to do them.

In my gardens I have the all green topiaries of Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto, and Goofy, Mickey Trellis, Mickey gardening statue, Mickey Garden Flags, Mickey Stepping Stones, Mickey Gazeboo, Mickey, Minnie and Goofy Gardening tools, Snow White and 7 Dwarfs herb garden markers, Tink Bird Bath, Tink Solar Power light, Mickey outdoor bench, I also have the Gardens of Walt Disney World and Gardening with Mickey books and the Disney Gardening How To VHS tape and of course I planted a Disneyland Rose bush!

Does anyone know how much the Disney Mickey Garden trellis was when it was still available in the Disney Catalog??

I bought the Disney Topairy's all of them. How did you do yours. I had to do some land scaping to my back yard when we moved in. And I have been collecting Disney stuff for the yard. Got the Bambi birdbath. Mickey stepping stones. Mickey fiqure and Brooms from Fantasia. Putting them around my wishing well. And having blue flowers to resemble water. I have been unsure as to what to do with the topairys. Some say ivy. But with that is the risk of it growing where you don't want it. Help yours look great. Please post more pics of your garden. I have just started mine this year. First attempt at Gardening. I can use all the help I can get.
Thanks
nicolesmom

In my gardens I have the all green topiaries of Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto, and Goofy, Mickey Trellis, Mickey gardening statue, Mickey Garden Flags, Mickey Stepping Stones, Mickey Gazeboo, Mickey, Minnie and Goofy Gardening tools, Snow White and 7 Dwarfs herb garden markers, Tink Bird Bath, Tink Solar Power light, Mickey outdoor bench, I also have the Gardens of Walt Disney World and Gardening with Mickey books and the Disney Gardening How To VHS tape and of course I planted a Disneyland Rose bush!

What a great looking garden!
Bobbi:goodvibes

i've been looking around to buying disney topiaries but cannot find a place at all. does anyone know where i can get my hands on these?

Hi, Where can I buy the Disney garden bits. I'm from the UK but if I want something bad enough there is always a way.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter