Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they were having any issue with people combining gift cards that were either stolen or fraudulently obtained onto a legitimate card and then using them to pay off large balances:confused3??

I hope it comes back too, especially since I need >$1K for my DVC dues.

I didn't even think of that! I hate having so many cards laying around. ugh

I noticed the gift card site messed up earlier today and sent an email to support. I went back and now in addition to the transfer buttons being gone, the transfer funds link that was under the manage cards tab is also gone. Earlier is wasn't gone but it led to an error page. I hope they are retooling the site and not removing that functionality. That would be a pain.

I am all about making my money work double duty and there are a few places that are making this happen:

Kroger:
Save $5.00 on Grocery Purchase when you buy ONE $50 MasterCard or Visa gift card EXP. 6/18/2017. Limit ONE per household.

Digital coupon for 4x fuel points on gift cards through 6/21!

Meijer
: $5 Off $50 Gift Card Exp. 7/1/17 Limit 10
So purchasing a Disney Variable load GC for $500 will yield $50 Rewards but cannot be used for GC.

Rite Aid: Buy 2 $50 Best Buy GC Get 2000 Plenti Points ($20). Deal starts June 11

Oh thats awesome about the Rite aid deal ( i dont have the other 2 near by). Can someone explain the Best Buy Deal?

Oh thats awesome about the Rite aid deal ( i dont have the other 2 near by). Can someone explain the Best Buy Deal?

Best Buy is doing the $15 Gift Code with $150 Best Buy gift card purchase again.

• Valid 6/4/17-6/18/17
  • $15 savings code will be provided via e-mail on 7/7/17 for use toward a future purchase made from 7/7/17-7/20/17
  • Savings codes will be sent via e-mail in $15 increments
  • Savings code may be redeemed online and in store
  • MAXIMUM 2
https://bestbuy.cashstar.com/gift-card/buy/

You can use both gift cards and savings codes to redeem for Disney or any other third-party gift cards in store. BBY gift cards do not expire; savings codes expire 7/20/17. BBY's in-store POS system will allow you to pay for third-party gift cards with these, although store policy, and whether managers or employees will allow it may vary at your local store. Most BBYs sell $25, $50, and variable load $25-500 Disney gift cards. If for example, you buy two BBY gift cards under this deal, you'll have $300 gift cards and $30 savings codes. If you wait until 7/7/17 when the savings codes arrive in your email, you can take them all to BBY to buy a variable load $330 Disney gift card at a cost to you of $300. If you use cash back apps like Ibotta or Shopkick, you can earn extra savings on your transaction in store.

This BBY deal started recently, so just skim the last 6 pages of this thread to understand the process and details.

Has anyone received a reply yet about not being able to merge disney gift cards?

Well darn, I was hoping to wake up to all that gift card website ridiculousness being fixed, alas maybe it's something they need more time to work on. Fingers crossed!

Smart & Final: buy $50 in select gift cards get $10 coupon towards your next purchase (no booze, milk or other gift cards though!). Best Buy gift cards are included, offer says good until 6/20! Details were listed on the sign in the store, including something about 1 per person so bring family members if you want more than one. You can see all the gift cards on sale if you scroll down a bit on the home page on the right hand side: http://www.smartandfinal.com/

For the Shopkicks users... do they still give out the random, 1, 2 kicks for looking through the lookbooks? Just curious. Something to do at work if I'm bored lol.

I wonder if they were having any issue with people combining gift cards that were either stolen or fraudulently obtained onto a legitimate card and then using them to pay off large balances:confused3??

I hope it comes back too, especially since I need >$1K for my DVC dues.

Has anyone received a reply yet about not being able to merge disney gift cards?

I emailed them yesterday and still no response. I just tried going on the website, still can't merge them. I am going to try to call and see if I can get some kind of info on what's happening. Will post back any info I receive.

So they are doing maintenance on the gift card website and the merge feature is gone for now, it won't be back up for a couple of days. This is what I was told by Joey when I called the number on the back of the gift cards. ugh I leave in just a few short days..now I have to carry these cards around with me! Boy oh Boy this should be fun!

So they are doing maintenance on the gift card website and the merge feature is gone for now, it won't be back up for a couple of days. This is what I was told by Joey when I called the number on the back of the gift cards. ugh I leave in just a few short days..now I have to carry these cards around with me! Boy oh Boy this should be fun!

Hopefully it will be back soon then! I just DM'd them on Twitter and they said they don't have a time frame of when transferring balances will be available again and to continue to check the gift card website.

For the Shopkicks users... do they still give out the random, 1, 2 kicks for looking through the lookbooks? Just curious. Something to do at work if I'm bored lol.
Yes and I have been getting some 5 point videos. Tomorrow is Blue Friday so if your close to select stores you can get some big kicks!

I got an email response finally about the Disney gift card site. As said above, they claim it is maintenance and say it will be next week before it is fixed. Here is a copy of the email.

View attachment 242790
How convenient that the transfer option has been omitted until after the ticket price increase. We're going to order our tickets over the phone and pay with 10 gift cards tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter