Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check your Amex Offers:

Keep in mind that this offer requires ONE SINGLE PURCHASE of $300 or more charged on your Amex to get the $30 statement credit. (Unlike previous Best Buy offers that allowed the minimum spend over one or more transactions.) Although this offer works online and Best Buy .com sells $25 and $50 Disney Gift Cards, the website limits you to 3x gift cards of each denomination, so you can buy at most $225 Disney Gift Cards in one purchase, which isn't enough to qualify for the statement credit unless you purchase gift cards to other retailers or add some other filler item to get to $300.

One strategy might be to purchase a Best Buy gift card as your "filler." Then go in store with that later to get Disney (or whatever).

Having said that, I don't think 10% off is super fabulous. I used a similar offer last fall to purchase Visa gift cards (but I'll admit they were difficult to find). You could do 3 x $200 Visa cards and split tender at the register between 2 different Amex cards. Thats $60 back with fees of $18ish (I think - can't recall fee - think its $5.95??).

Check your Amex Offers:

Best Buy
Offer Valid 7/10/17 - 9/10/17
Get a $30 statement credit by using your connected Card to make a single purchase of $300 or more in-store at Best Buy or online at bestbuy.com by 9/10/2017. Tweet using #AmexBestBuy to add this offer to your connected American Express® Card. This offer does not require a coupon at the point of sale - so once you’ve received a confirmation response message from our Twitter handle @AmexOffers that the offer has been added, just shop with your connected Card to redeem!

Enrollment limited. Valid at any participating location in the US and US Territories. See merchant website for shipping policy. Some merchants may not ship to all areas. Not valid for e-gift card purchases. Excludes corporate gift card purchases. Excludes Best Buy Express, Geek Squad services made outside of Best Buy, Best Buy Parts Store, Best Buy Private Store & Auction or at standalone Pacific Sales stores.

ETA: Add or Twitter sync this to your cards ASAP. Enrollment is limited, and good offers like these do fill up quickly.

Keep in mind that this offer requires ONE SINGLE PURCHASE of $300 or more charged on your Amex to get the $30 statement credit. (Unlike previous Best Buy offers that allowed the minimum spend over one or more transactions.) Although this offer works online and Best Buy .com sells $25 and $50 Disney Gift Cards, the website limits you to 3x gift cards of each denomination, so you can buy at most $225 Disney Gift Cards in one purchase, which isn't enough to qualify for the statement credit unless you purchase gift cards to other retailers or add some other filler item to get to $300.

Remember to use Shopkick or Ibotta when purchasing in-store!
SWEETNESS! Just got done marathon account creating on Twitter to finish linking all our Amex cards for the deal.

To anyone looking to create multiple Twitter accounts but wants to use 1 email address AND it happens to be a gmail address you can add a "." anywhere in the address & email will still come to you. So exampleaddress at gmail.com = example.address at gmail.com = ex.ampleaddress at gmail.com 3 twitter accounts with "3" email addresses that all come to my 1 email address.

SWEETNESS! Just got done marathon account creating on Twitter to finish linking all our Amex cards for the deal.

To anyone looking to create multiple Twitter accounts but wants to use 1 email address AND it happens to be a gmail address you can add a "." anywhere in the address & email will still come to you. So exampleaddress at gmail.com = example.address at gmail.com = ex.ampleaddress at gmail.com 3 twitter accounts with "3" email addresses that all come to my 1 email address.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

If only I had known this a few months ago lol. I was making twitter accounts for fiance and in-laws. Luckily FIL had a new email account - now all he gets in there are his SPG Amex emails and Twitter :rotfl: I made MIL a twitter account using my junk wedding email account, since I didn't want to flood her regular email. I swear, no matter how many times I say "Do not send me these dang twitter emails" I get just as many.

One strategy might be to purchase a Best Buy gift card as your "filler." Then go in store with that later to get Disney (or whatever).

Pretty sure buying a BBY eGC won't work as the terms exclude e-gift card purchases and BBY eGCs are processed through CashStar.

If only I had known this a few months ago lol. I was making twitter accounts for fiance and in-laws. Luckily FIL had a new email account - now all he gets in there are his SPG Amex emails and Twitter :rotfl: I made MIL a twitter account using my junk wedding email account, since I didn't want to flood her regular email. I swear, no matter how many times I say "Do not send me these dang twitter emails" I get just as many.
Have you signed into the account on a computer and unsubscribed from all the emails there. I swear I saw like 20 different emails notifications/spam options there this morning from which to unsubscribe. Also, thanks for the reminder I went back into all my accounts and unsubscribed before I got flooded!

Have you signed into the account on a computer and unsubscribed from all the emails there. I swear I saw like 20 different emails notifications/spam options there this morning from which to unsubscribe. Also, thanks for the reminder I went back into all my accounts and unsubscribed before I got flooded!
Haha you're welcome! I think I've tried that on some accounts... I should just go through them all today and check.

OK, I have the Amex Best buy deal. It says specifically egift cards and corporate gift cards are excluded. Has anyone successfully purchased Disney GCs with this offer?

Thanks,

Here are the AMEX Rules:
OFFER TERMS
Enrollment limited. Valid at any participating location in the US and US Territories. See merchant website for shipping policy. Some merchants may not ship to all areas. Not valid for e-gift card purchases. Excludes corporate gift card purchases. Excludes Best Buy Express, Geek Squad services made outside of Best Buy, Best Buy Parts Store, Best Buy Private Store & Auction or at standalone Pacific Sales stores. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 9/10/2017, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer. POID: CGWP:0001

It says it excludes corporate gift card purchases. I assume that means Disney.

OK, I have the Amex Best buy deal. It says specifically egift cards and corporate gift cards are excluded. Has anyone successfully purchased Disney GCs with this offer?

Thanks,
Not yet, deal just went out today. FWIW we're all excited because these deals in the past have triggered off gift card purchases. It says valid until Sept something so if you want to make sure it works before using it yourself grab the deal now and keep an eye on this thread to see if anyone posts a successful data point in using the offer. (If you don't grab it now it will most likely be gone by the time you decide you want it.)

Thanks,
I just went to the store and bought a $300 card. In store they have the $25-$500 load the amount you want cards. Almost immediately I got an email from Amex saying I used an Amex offer just like the other times they have done this type of offer. So, yes Disney Gift Cards are included.

I tried to have cashier scan a QR code from the ebates instore offer but it said ebates $0.00 qualified or something like that.

Thanks,
I was wondering the same- by corporate gc, does that mean other brands, like Disney are excluded?

I just went to the store and bought a $300 card. In store they have the $25-$500 load the amount you want cards. Almost immediately I got an email from Amex saying I used an Amex offer just like the other times they have done this type of offer. So, yes Disney Gift Cards are included.

I tried to have cashier scan a QR code from the ebates instore offer but it said ebates $0.00 qualified or something like that.
awesome-thanks!

I was wondering the same- by corporate gc, does that mean other brands, like Disney are excluded?

Agree with @gottalovepluto:

As far as "corporate gift card purchases" think BIG. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/gift-ca...ds/pcmcat193400050004.c?id=pcmcat193400050004 These are for corporations buying in bulk for employee benefits, incentives, etc.

The exclusionary language about corporate gift cards has been in all previous Amex/Best Buy offers. It excludes buying gift cards that are part of corporate incentive programs. It does not exclude Disney or any other third-party gift cards for regular customers. Disney gift cards have always triggered the statement credit.

Ebates' in-store coupon won't earn you any cash back on gift cards at Best Buy.

I can confirm Shopkick will earn kicks (points) towards useful gift cards on purchases of gift cards at BBY, whether paid for with Amex or gift cards. I've read that Ibotta will also earn on gift card purchases.

Pretty sure buying a BBY eGC won't work as the terms exclude e-gift card purchases and BBY eGCs are processed through CashStar.

You don't have to buy the "e" version. You can buy the plastic version online - free shipping.

I just finished doing this as well. Funny thing though . . . I hit an incorrect key when entering one of the emails. But it didn't kick back as invalid. I was still able to set up the twitter account and link an Amex card to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter