Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody actually gotten their Best Buy GCs from the Kroger deal yet? I ordered this morning and got the confirmation email but have not gotten the actual eGCs yet.
I received all 3 of mine. I ordered when I posted this afternoon. I had them within an hour or 2. My sister ordered after I did and hers were delivered almost immediately. I chose email delivery, not print at home - did you as well?

Has anybody actually gotten their Best Buy GCs from the Kroger deal yet? I ordered this morning and got the confirmation email but have not gotten the actual eGCs yet.

Not yet...

I posted too soon before checking my email again. I got them!

I actually put in two orders for 3x$100 each, using different email addresses and phone numbers and changing the formatting of my address a little, but same name and credit card. Both were for email delivery. Both went through.

My first order was around 4 p.m. and my second order was around 6 p.m. I got the emails with links to the GCs from both orders around 6:45 p.m. If you're still waiting, hope you get yours soon!

I ordered mine tonight. First email came at 9:16 pm saying they would verify the order. Received the email with the vouchers (that I can print out or display on my phone) at 9:48 pm
Hope your order goes through!

So how do you actually get the gift cards? The email I got says "For eGift "Print at Home" option, once an order is processed, the eGift is available under "My Account". But my account where? On the Kroger webpage? On the giftcardmall webpage?
I just got mine in a separate e-mail. I just went to buy more and now it says sold out.

{{sigh}}

I had a feeling that my order was screwed up. My credit card shows that the amount for 3 GCs is pending. I've fired off an email to the support desk contact in the confirmation email. The response said that it can take up to 3 business days for a response.

Kroger offer was sold out about 10 min ago, I just refreshed page and it was live again so I quick put in my info and by then it was dead again. Ugh, lol. Gonna keep watching. It did say limited availability.

Kroger offer was sold out about 10 min ago, I just refreshed page and it was live again so I quick put in my info and by then it was dead again. Ugh, lol. Gonna keep watching. It did say limited availability.
Can you get them at store?

Definitely keep watching. It sold out while I was trying to check out because I had to get up and get my wallet and about 2-4 minutes later I was able to complete the order.

Can you get them at store?
Don't know, but I don't live near a Kroger, unfortunately. But this looks like its just online from what I saw.
Definitely keep watching. It sold out while I was trying to check out because I had to get up and get my wallet and about 2-4 minutes later I was able to complete the order.
Yay, I got it! I'd been keeping two tabs up, refreshing the sale page but nothing. Just read your post and tried again before I gotta l leave work and then try again at home. Figured I'd miss it that way lol. Anyway, I tried once more as I read your post and it went thru, yay! Thx, you me brought luck, lol!

Keep checking! It keeps opening up a few at a time! And if you get thru to the order page, leave that up and open another sale page and refresh that often and when it doesn't say sold out, go complete the order. Worked for me just now!

Thanks for this tip! I was just able to get my order in by doing this.

I just looked and seems one gift card came right away, the next about 20 min later. Glad that went so easily. I did try doing one more and kept missing when it's not sold out, once because my mouse froze! Ugh, lol. Then it declined my card so gotta try next time a new card or do one more on DD27's acct. Nice deal, especially using my free SB money I put in Paypal instead of target gc!

it says they are back in stock but it still won't let me buy any! Card declined, and I've tried 5 different cards :mad:

My gift cards came 15 minutes after I ordered them.

They do seem to go in and out of stock quickly. Still trying to get 3 cards for my husband. They were in stock, and I got to the checkout and filled in my info, and when I tried to complete my order it said they were out of stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter