Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the ShopRite gift card offer is different in different markets. Our offer stated we had to buy other items in the same transaction, and they could not be gift cards, postage stamps, and some other things.

Just to clarify: ShopRite has a buy $100 in giftcards Nov 24-25 get $20 off a later grocery purchase. And then a buy $100 in giftcards Nov 26-Dec 2 and get $15 off a later grocery purchase. Can someone confirm this.
where is the deal posted about nov 26-Dec 2?AAAHHHh Nevermind sorry it's right there lol

For those who have bought emailed Disney GC online at Target....online it says it will be delivered in 4 hours. I placed an order last night to qualify for the 20% coupon, and I received the coupon instantly, but still no sign of the GC (I checked spam folder). Is this normal?

Same.

I got an email this morning saying it would be "delayed" or I could cancel my order. I'm not canceling and I plan on using that coupon ASAP 11/28 if it hasn't been delivered by then just in case they cancel my order eventually. I don't understand why they would though.

Same.

I got an email this morning saying it would be "delayed" or I could cancel my order. I'm not canceling and I plan on using that coupon ASAP 11/28 if it hasn't been delivered by then just in case they cancel my order eventually. I don't understand why they would though.

Ugh. Glad to hear its not just me, but sorry for you as well.

Target cancelled my online purchase of a $50 target gift card. Schmucks. Hope others had better luck. (FWIW the app specifically stated a $50 target gift card purchase would get me the 20% off coupon.)

Target cancelled my online purchase of a $50 target gift card. Schmucks. Hope others had better luck. (FWIW the app specifically stated a $50 target gift card purchase would get me the 20% off coupon.)
That's messed up. Did they say why? I would call them.

I got the email yesterday that my $50 Target gift card was shipped. I picked the Unicorn one. I got my 20% code already.

Does anyone know if you can use a Lowe's Gift Card at their stores to buy Disney Gift Cards? I have an opportunity to get 20% off on a Lowe's card, I would probably use it at Lowe's on normal stuff, but just curious if I can use it for Disney I would try and get more.

That's messed up. Did they say why? I would call them.

I got the email yesterday that my $50 Target gift card was shipped. I picked the Unicorn one. I got my 20% code already.
I DM'd them on Twitter!... and now I shall eat my public crow because I received the coupon in my email, just didn't notice it! That's much better Target and only right! (See what happens when you go off half-cocked... check your email twice before complaining and writing angry letters all!)

Does anyone know if you can use a Lowe's Gift Card at their stores to buy Disney Gift Cards? I have an opportunity to get 20% off on a Lowe's card, I would probably use it at Lowe's on normal stuff, but just curious if I can use it for Disney I would try and get more.
No, you cannot.

[QUOTE It is being reported on this thread that you can no longer buy an "entertainment card" with a Target gift card in store. Bummer![/QUOTE]

One store allowed it this past week, another store did not. Also, the emailed gift card... mine didn't come in 4hrs.. it came in maybe 8hrs instead.

Has anyone ever used Cardcash.com to buy Disney gift cards to pay off their trip?
I’ve bought GCs (not Disney) from CardCash before without issue.

I just checked their website and their discount for Disney (Parks) GCs is only 2.21%. There’s no way I’d bother/risk buying from CardCash for that little of a discount when I can get ~5%+ off Disney GCS from Target/Sam’s/BJ’s with no effort.

I’ve bought GCs (not Disney) from CardCash before without issue.

I just checked their website and their discount for Disney (Parks) GCs is only 2.21%. There’s no way I’d bother/risk buying from CardCash for that little of a discount when I can get ~5%+ off Disney GCS from Target/Sam’s/BJ’s with no effort.

They have an add'l 5% off all gift cards right now!

Same.

I just got my GC in my email! Hopefully you get yours soon :)

Has anyone ever used Cardcash.com to buy Disney gift cards to pay off their trip?

I'm always wary of buying Disney Gift Cards off resellers because you don't know if it's a Disney Gift Card or Disney Store gift card. I've read too many reports of people being burned buying Disney Gift Cards only to find out they're Disney Store Gift Cards (which can't be used for vacations).

I'm always wary of buying Disney Gift Cards off resellers because you don't know if it's a Disney Gift Card or Disney Store gift card. I've read too many reports of people being burned buying Disney Gift Cards only to find out they're Disney Store Gift Cards (which can't be used for vacations).

Agree.

I've bought about ten Disney Gift Cards from resellers over the last 5'ish years (always when I actually need to buy something from Disney store in case that is what I were to get). And I would say about 70% of the time, I've ended up with a Disney Store gift card/merchandise credit, which like you mention, cannot be used in the Parks.

Cautionary success using Discover cashback to get $200 in BB&B GCs for 20% off for Disney GCs in-store. The shopping center was running a promo where if you bought $100 in merchandise you got a $25 GC drawing for one of the shopping center merchants (good for 1 per customer). Hubs and I both drew White House Black Marker. Meh on that store, but still, $160 for $250 worth of goods is the best deal I have had since the gift card rolling days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter