Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone done a Target RMN for GC and had it NOT go pending? I've been trying to follow this thread to see the likelihood of payout, but there are so many DP I've lost track.

My CCs suck, and nothing at my local grocery stores, but at least I have a redcard and an account with RMN.
I’ve made two purchases recently and neither credited.

Anyone done a Target RMN for GC and had it NOT go pending? I've been trying to follow this thread to see the likelihood of payout, but there are so many DP I've lost track.

My CCs suck, and nothing at my local grocery stores, but at least I have a redcard and an account with RMN.

I've done probably four at this point and one of them did not go pending.

I contacted RMN about an amaZon purchase that didn’t post and they said I had to wait 45 days to put in a ticket. It was a large purchase ! Have you had any luck getting your cash back from amazon on other purchases? Thanks!!

No. Part of that $21.95 I should be getting is from Amazon, so my 45 days is almost up. What I find annoying, the purchase still shows "we're still waiting to hear from Amazon". I have to wait three more days before I can contact them.

Any of the purchases paid for with cc or Amazon credit? I know SB dies not give credit for purchases made with account credit or gift cards. Maybe they do the same?
Did anyone get the latest Amex credit for Staples? My purchase posted 7/18 but no credit yet :guilty: and still nothing pending on RMN. I will be so upset if I paid $51.99 for a $50 GC. I guess that’s the chance we take with some of these deals though.
My Best Buy purchase showed as pending on Amex for a few days. Once it cleared it showed up on my RMN.

I'm a little nervous to buy Disney gcs using the RMN deal from Target. Has anyone gotten these to go through?

Both my Best Buy purchases and my Target purchase shows are "pending" on RMN. I'm still learning and I selected the wrong link on Amazon so I didn't get the 12% credit. Then, when I actually bought something from the "Home" category I think I forgot to take the RMN link! *sigh*

I'm a little nervous to buy Disney gcs using the RMN deal from Target. Has anyone gotten these to go through?

I've done two in the last month without a problem. I did another this morning and it hasn't gone pending yet, but I usually get the notification within 12 hours or so. I'm not gonna worry about it until tomorrow or Wednesday.

How soon do the amex credits usually post on your account online? I did the staples offer on Friday and I see the charge, but ot the 10$ credit.

Landrys gift cards 40% off $50 giftcards for $30

Landrys giftcards work at t-rex cafe /Disney spring
Rainforest cafe / animal kingdom
Bubba gumps unaversal city walk

https://bargaingiftcard.com/card/75358?tc=wiki
Have you used this discount GC site before with success? Do they have their own stock or are you buying someone's unused GC like on raise?

I'm interested in knowing too. I've never heard of the site but that is an awesome discount...

I did and mine is still pending. I have rewards pending from a year ago so pending doesn't mean that much to me :(
Not long ago I noticed that I had RMN rewards pending from fall for an in-store purchase. I contacted them to ask about it and they credited me right away. I actually expected them to say "sorry, it's been too long" but they didn't. :)
THANK YOU! After reading this I contacted them Saturday about a $10 and $5 I had pending from last August. They asked for receipt or CC statement screenshot. While I do keep receipts, I could not locate those, and one was a GC anyway. I sent the screenshots of my CC statements and they were just credited.

Many of us have, many times. Some have not. Seems to be luck of the draw.
I've done two in the last month without a problem. I did another this morning and it hasn't gone pending yet, but I usually get the notification within 12 hours or so. I'm not gonna worry about it until tomorrow or Wednesday.
Thank you both for an answer. I think I’m just gonna go for it. We want to do a Disney cruise this fall so I need to stock up on gift cards. I didn’t see a limit on RMN for cashback. Am I missing one?

I've made 3 purchases (each $500.00 Disney GC) and all have gone pending. However I always add a few extra things so the amount isn't exactly $500.00. Last Target promotion on RMN paid out a little while ago. I need the GCs anyways so I'm okay if the RMN doesn't go through, but so far so good!

Limit is $50.00 per purchase. I usually buy $500.00 at a time and space out the purchases a bit (a few days between).

Damn. Mine is still only showing the $50 charge. I was kind of waiting to see if it worked before I used DH's card for another one.
Give a couple of days, some take longer. I didn’t buy anything but GCs. And the transactions were split payments. One transaction was $25 Amex & $75 Chase and they all credited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter