Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh! The cardpool order I placed VERY early this morning has yet to be delivered. Looks like I'll have to be happy with getting those at 6% and converting them into Disney GC at the Target 5% discount.
Ordered two from cardpool yesterday and still have not gotten them. :(

I placed an order on Cardpool this morning and the confirmation email says - "Your order should arrive within 3-7 business days." I think it used to say 1 day.

Assistance please:) When I tried using Target GCs and also my redcard the cashier said that I cannot get the 5% redcard discount when paying with GCs. I am hoping she was wrong so I kept my GCs for the next trip. So how do you pay with GCs and still get the 5%?

Assistance please:) When I tried using Target GCs and also my redcard the cashier said that I cannot get the 5% redcard discount when paying with GCs. I am hoping she was wrong so I kept my GCs for the next trip. So how do you pay with GCs and still get the 5%?

You can't in-store. Its an online only thing.

I placed an order on Cardpool this morning and the confirmation email says - "Your order should arrive within 3-7 business days." I think it used to say 1 day.
YES! Just looked at todays confirmation from carpool and it does say 3-7 days... Yesterday's def said 1 day I just checked.

GRRRRR Yes I DID accidentally order physical GC's from cardpool! Oh well. Bright side is....no more checking today to see if they came in an email. Might hold on to them since I ordered 2 that are each close to $100. Maybe Target will again offer the e-gift cards on sale closer to the holidays. Has anyone ever had an issue with NOT using the cardpool cards right away? Saving them for a few months?

BEWARE! just went back on cardpool and found out why I made the mistake. When their supply of target e cards is 0, the page AUTOMATICALLY goes to the list of physical target cards!!! Sneaky! Sneaky!

Last edited:
Alright.... just that quickly they re-stocked the ecards so it's not doing it now.... but it did a minute or so ago!

BEWARE! just went back on cardpool and found out why I made the mistake. Their supply of target e cards is 0 so the page AUTOMATICALLY goes to the list of physical target cards!!! Sneaky! Sneaky!

Yep, this is apparently what happened to me. Thanks to flightBOS for pointing it out to me!

Yep, this is apparently what happened to me. Thanks to flightBOS for pointing it out to me!
Yep! I couldn't figure out how I could have made that mistake since I had the cardpool E-Card list already up and all I did this morning was refresh the page.

I get so caught up in this saving money, that I made the stupid mistake to order more cardpool cards today. I had decided to stop, but no, I thought "just a few more". I know they won't be delivered in time - so shame on me o_O

I get so caught up in this saving money, that I made the stupid mistake to order more cardpool cards today. I had decided to stop, but no, I thought "just a few more". I know they won't be delivered in time - so shame on me o_O

Well, if it helps, you have company. I did the SAME thing! Was going pleased with how 2 days prior worked and figured I'd sit tight til the next good deal came up. After all, I have a year to save this trip money!! Nope... the greed-monster bit me early this morning when I went on cardpool "just to look" Haha serves me right!

Sounds like you ordered physical gift cards, not e-giftcards
I actually received a $150 e-card and combined it with my physical Target card. I just got back from Target because I didn't want to have to wait for the Disney card to be delivered to me.......I went to pay for the Disney "entertainment" card with my Target gift card and the cashier wouldn't let me! Then the teenage supervisor said the same thing :(

I guess you'll just have to start planning the next Disney vacation :rotfl2:

Got my first order of Target cards from giftcardmall that were purchased with ebay gift cards. I'm going to cycle them through one more time with $25.00 ebay gift cards. If my orders don't get cancelled, I'm looking at a 31% overall savings on this 500.00. Plus if you add the 20.00 ebay bucks and 10.00 ebates, the savings would be even higher.

Original purchase from raise - 6% savings - 401.85 for 427.50 in gift cards
Ebay purchases from target - $500.00 in gift cards for 427.50
Target cards from ebay - 500.00 + 6.95 shipping
Cycle 2
Ebay purchases from Target $600.00 in ebay gift cards for 500 target GC + 13.00 (600 *.90 *.95)
Target purchases from ebay - 600 + 9.94 shipping
Disney Gift Cards Purchased 650 - (600 in Target gift cars plus 17.50)

Total Value = 650 in Disney gift cards

Total Out of Pocket
Raise = 401.85
Shipping #1 - 6.95
Cash for second purchase = 13.00
Shipping #2 - 9.95
Cash for Disney Cards - 17.50
Total = 449.25

Savings = 200.75 = 30.88% savings!

Ha ha, better you than me at doing the actual calculations. I've tried and it makes my head spin. I just know it's a good deal from all of you who do the calculations! Thank you for that, by the way :-). I guess I will be saving my not yet received Cardpool target cards for the next trip. Hopefully, Target will have a good Black Friday sale on cards again and I can use them for that.

Boy, if my husband saw how much I have spent on these he would birth a cow!! It's a good thing I have a hidden stash of money I am using. Shhh, don't tell :-)

Got my first order of Target cards from giftcardmall that were purchased with ebay gift cards. I'm going to cycle them through one more time with $25.00 ebay gift cards. If my orders don't get cancelled, I'm looking at a 31% overall savings on this 500.00. Plus if you add the 20.00 ebay bucks and 10.00 ebates, the savings would be even higher.

I did the same thing! And my eBay codes are already here so you should be good too! I could only do $200 though because I actually need $300 more in Disney gift cards for next week (gotta buy the passes before my FastPass+ window opens). But if my next set shows up tomorrow, I'm doing it again! We're not going until October so I've got some time!

I actually received a $150 e-card and combined it with my physical Target card. I just got back from Target because I didn't want to have to wait for the Disney card to be delivered to me.......I went to pay for the Disney "entertainment" card with my Target gift card and the cashier wouldn't let me! Then the teenage supervisor said the same thing :(

I guess you'll just have to start planning the next Disney vacation :rotfl2:

My "go-to" Target that I always drive out of the way for because of the super nice cashiers that never give me attitude about coupons, cartwheels etc refused my gift card for Disney gift card purchase yesterday, too. They said it was new policy and they felt horrible, but were not allowed to do it anymore :( I have purchased this way at this location for the past two years and even had this manager "praise" me on my savings, so I absolutely don't think it was a situation of them just not wanting to do it. But still, I was hoping that they were wrong...

My "go-to" Target that I always drive out of the way for because of the super nice cashiers that never give me attitude about coupons, cartwheels etc refused my gift card for Disney gift card purchase yesterday, too. They said it was new policy and they felt horrible, but were not allowed to do it anymore :( I have purchased this way at this location for the past two years and even had this manager "praise" me on my savings, so I absolutely don't think it was a situation of them just not wanting to do it. But still, I was hoping that they were wrong...
Did you hand the cashier a physical Target gift card, or did you try to pay with the app on your phone? Thanks.

Last edited:
GRRRRR Yes I DID accidentally order physical GC's from cardpool! Oh well. Bright side is....no more checking today to see if they came in an email. Might hold on to them since I ordered 2 that are each close to $100. Maybe Target will again offer the e-gift cards on sale closer to the holidays. Has anyone ever had an issue with NOT using the cardpool cards right away? Saving them for a few months?

I would go online and buy a $5 target gc. Then use the Target app to combine the cards onto your new target card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter