Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would worry about buying Best Buy gift cards. I'd hate the get stuck with them if they give me a hard time about buying Disney GCs with them.

I know I'd use $2500 in Target cards easily. Not in one month but definitely in six to eight months.

Question about the Disney Visa bonus offer -

My husband and I both got the Disney Visa with a referral. When I hit my $500 spend, I received my $200 gift card in the mail about 10 days later. My husband's has taken way longer and we still haven't gotten it. Technically the terms say it can take up to 8 weeks but my bonus came so much faster. We have a trip coming up in 2 weeks that I was really hoping to have it for.

Does anyone else have experience with the Disney Visa bonus gift card? If so, how long after hitting the spend threshold did you receive it?

TIA!
My mom recently got this deal and it took over a month to receive the GC after meeting the minimum spend. I think it has something to do with how close to your billing cycle close date you meet the spend. For example, if your billing cycle is due to close on 9/15 and you meet the spend on 9/13 then you may need to wait until the NEXT billing cycle closes for your bonus to post. But, if you meet your spend on 9/5 then you will probably get it on the current statement. That seems to be the way Chase works, at least in my experience.

Also, if you have a trusted friend checking your mail while you are away, they can let you know if it arrives during your trip and read off the GC number and PIN to you. You can then add that info into the disneygiftcard.com site and transfer the balance to another GC that you already have. That's what we did with my mom's GC that arrived while we were on our trip.

Good luck!

Thank you I've been searching/checking and it hasn't been showing up.
I am with you--I can get the link to work, but I was hoping to go through the TopCashback site to get bonus points and search the card on their site. Strange that it does not work by searching for Disney $100 gift card on Bj site.

I am with you--I can get the link to work, but I was hoping to go through the TopCashback site to get bonus points and search the card on their site. Strange that it does not work by searching for Disney $100 gift card on Bj site.

It looks to me like they updated their site recently, my account/past orders pages look slightly different. So usually when I do Shop > Gift Cards > Extreme Values all the Disney Gift Cards show up but the $100 is missing now. However, if you ordered one previously you can click through your past orders to select it if you think that would work better with the cashback site.

I added it to my cart then went to ebates and checked out. Is top cashback crediting gift card purchases? My last three ebates didn't work so hoping this one did.

I noticed a Kroger digital coupon this morning for 4x fuel points on gift cards till 9/30. AND there is a separate coupon for 4x on MasterCard and Visa fixed value cards. Odd that there are two coupons since the general 4x coupon always works on the Visa/Mastercard fixed value cards. I wonder if purchasing a Visa gift card will trigger both coupons for 8x???

Mr. Rebates had been crediting for me at 3% cashback. Last time I placed an order was August 7th. I'm not sure if that's changed in the last month though.

I placed an order for 1 $100 gift card through Mr. Rebates to BJ's on Aug 17th and as of right now it's still showing in my "Pending Cash Back" with a zero amount for the order total and the cash back total. On my non gift card orders from other sites it shows an order total and then the cash back total with the appropriate amounts. So maybe they aren't giving cash back for gift cards any more? I may try them for Sams club next time - glad I tried just for $100..

I noticed a Kroger digital coupon this morning for 4x fuel points on gift cards till 9/30. AND there is a separate coupon for 4x on MasterCard and Visa fixed value cards. Odd that there are two coupons since the general 4x coupon always works on the Visa/Mastercard fixed value cards. I wonder if purchasing a Visa gift card will trigger both coupons for 8x???
This happened several weeks ago with general 4x and 4x on, I believe, entertainment cards for 6x total (not quite sure, as i didn't take advantage of this). It's worth a trip today to my local Kroger at lunchtime (12pm pt) to find out. If no one else has tested it by then, I will report back.

Last edited:
I just wanted to remind everyone to use their bonus Best Buy gift cards soon! They expire in less than a week!

Thanks! I had to contact Cashstar support as I only received 1 of the 3 savings codes I was supposed to. The fact I had split up my order confused the computer, but their support fixed the issue quickly for me.

This happened several weeks ago with general 4x and 4x on, I believe, entertainment cards for 6x total (not quite sure, as i didn't take advantage of this). It's worth a trip today to my local Kroger at lunchtime (12pm pt) to find out. If no one else has tested it by then, I will report back.
Hopefully me experience is not the norm, but here is my DP: I purchased 2 $100 VGC's at Fry's (which is my local Kroger family store). Both coupons appeared on my receipt, but I did not get any fuel points at all, not even the normal 2x. i will have to contact corporate CS, as the store CS, said that I should have been credited 800 fuel points, but the most they could give anyone was 200.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter